Five types of OECD healthcare systems: Empirical results of a deductive classification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Statistical Yearbook 2012," African Statistical Yearbook, African Development Bank, number 387.
- Rothgang, Heinz & Cacace, Mirella & Grimmeisen, Simone & Wendt, Claus, 2005. "9 The changing role of the state in healthcare systems," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S1), pages 187-212, March.
- Adolf Stepan & Margit Sommersguter-Reichmann, 2005. "Monitoring political decision-making and its impact in Austria," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 7-23.
- Lee, Sang-Yi & Chun, Chang-Bae & Lee, Yong-Gab & Seo, Nam Kyu, 2008. "The National Health Insurance system as one type of new typology: The case of South Korea and Taiwan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 105-113, January.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003.
"Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience,"
OECD Health Working Papers
9, OECD Publishing.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003. "Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 374, OECD Publishing.
- Albreht, Tit & Klazinga, Niek, 2009. "Privatisation of health care in Slovenia in the period 1992-2008," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 262-269, May.
- Culyer, A J, 1989. "The Normative Economics of Health Care Finance and Provision," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 34-58, Spring.
- Isabelle Joumard & Christophe André & Chantal Nicq, 2010. "Health Care Systems: Efficiency and Institutions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 769, OECD Publishing.
- Wilsford, David, 1994. "Path Dependency, or Why History Makes It Difficult but Not Impossible to Reform Health Care Systems in a Big Way," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 251-283, July.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1978:68:11:1125-1131_0 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:5:p:525-533 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ammi, Mehdi & Fortier, Grant, 2017. "The influence of welfare systems on pay-for-performance programs for general practitioners: A critical review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 157-166.
- Plümper, Thomas & Neumayer, Eric, 2014. "Income Inequality, Redistribution and their Effect on Inequality in Longevity," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 210, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Krachler, Nick & Greer, Ian, 2015. "When does marketisation lead to privatisation? Profit-making in English health services after the 2012 Health and Social Care Act," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 215-223.
More about this item
KeywordsClassification; Healthcare systems; OECD;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:113:y:2013:i:3:p:258-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .