Classifying OECD healthcare systems: A deductive approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sang-Yi & Chun, Chang-Bae & Lee, Yong-Gab & Seo, Nam Kyu, 2008. "The National Health Insurance system as one type of new typology: The case of South Korea and Taiwan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 105-113, January.
- Imre Boncz & Júlia Nagy & Andor Sebestyén & László Kőrösi, 2004. "Financing of health care services in Hungary," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(3), pages 252-258, September.
- Isabelle Joumard & Christophe André & Chantal Nicq, 2010. "Health Care Systems: Efficiency and Institutions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 769, OECD Publishing.
- Wilsford, David, 1994. "Path Dependency, or Why History Makes It Difficult but Not Impossible to Reform Health Care Systems in a Big Way," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 251-283, July.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2000. "The viability of advanced welfare states in the international economy. Vulnerabilities and options," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 399-425, July.
- Rothgang, Heinz & Cacace, Mirella & Grimmeisen, Simone & Wendt, Claus, 2005. "9 The changing role of the state in healthcare systems," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S1), pages 187-212, March.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003.
"Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience,"
OECD Health Working Papers
9, OECD Publishing.
- Elizabeth Docteur & Howard Oxley, 2003. "Health-Care Systems: Lessons from the Reform Experience," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 374, OECD Publishing.
- Culyer, A J, 1989. "The Normative Economics of Health Care Finance and Provision," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 34-58, Spring.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1978:68:11:1125-1131_0 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bazyli Czyżewski & Anna Hnatyszyn-Dzikowska & Jan Polcyn, 2016. "Problems of Quantifying Public Goods in the Healthcare Sector," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 105-125.
- Katherine Baird, 2016. "The Incidence of High Medical Expenses by Health Status in Seven Developed Countries," LIS Working papers 670, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-10-20 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2012-10-20 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb597:165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zesbrde.html .