Report NEP-HEA-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark McGovern, 2012. "Don't Stress: Early Life Conditions, Hypertension, and Selection into Associated Risk Factors," Working Papers 201227, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:349 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Averett, Susan L. & Smith, Julie K., 2012. "Indebted and Overweight: The Link Between Weight and Household Debt," IZA Discussion Papers 6898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sahlgren, Gabriel H., 2012. "Work ‘til You Drop: Short- and Longer-Term Health Effects of Retirement in Europe," Working Paper Series 928, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Böhm, Katharina & Schmid, Achim & Götze, Ralf & Landwehr, Claudia & Rothgang, Heinz, 2012. "Classifying OECD healthcare systems: A deductive approach," TranState Working Papers 165, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Markandya, Anil & Sagar, Aarsi & Strukova, Elena, 2012. "An analysis of physical and monetary losses of environmental health and natural resources in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6219, The World Bank.
- Conti, Gabriella & Hansman, Chris, 2012. "Personality and the education-health gradient," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mohamed Ali Ben Halima & Thierry Debrand & Camille Regaert, 2012. "Sick Leaves: Understanding Disparities Between French Departments," Working Papers DT50, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Divya Parmar & Aurélia Souares & Manuela de Allegri & Germain Savadogo & Rainer Sauerborn, 2012. "Adverse selection in a community-based health insurance scheme in rural Africa: implications for introducing targeted subsidies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10344 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan I. Barreca & Marianne E. Page, 2012. "A Pint for a Pound? Reevaluating the Relationship Between Minimum Drinking Age Laws and Birth Outcomes," Working Papers 1220, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Saikia, Dilip & Das, Kalyani Kangkana, 2012. "Rural Health Infrastructures in the North-East India," MPRA Paper 41859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakob Madsen, 2012. "Health, Human Capital Formation and Knowledge Production: Two Centuries of International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haizhen Lin & Jeffrey T. Prince, 2012. "The Impact of the Partnership Long-term Care Insurance Program on Private Coverage and Medicaid Expenditures," Working Papers 2012-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Masresha Andarge & Mieke van Riet & Patrick Martens, 2012. "Protecting the Lives of Women and Children: an Innovative Approach to Addressing the Problem of Female Genital Mutilation through Social Change, Public Health and Youth Development in a Fragile Region," Working Papers 2012/20, Maastricht School of Management.
- Jan Worst, 2012. "Life expectancy and quality of life adjusted in years induced by good health care," Working Papers 2012/23, Maastricht School of Management.
- Mark E. McGovern, 2012. "Still unequal at birth: birth weight, socioeconomic status and outcomes at age 9," Working Papers 201222, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.