An analysis of physical and monetary losses of environmental health and natural resources in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack Ruitenbeek, H., 1994. "Modelling economy-ecology linkages in mangroves: Economic evidence for promoting conservation in Bintuni Bay, Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 233-247, August.
- Hadker, Nandini & Sharma, Sudhir & David, Ashish & Muraleedharan, T. R., 1997. "Willingness-to-pay for Borivli National Park: evidence from a Contingent Valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 105-122, May.
- Maurizio Bussolo & David O’Connor, 2001. "Clearing the Air in India: The Economics of Climate Policy with Ancillary Benefits," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 182, OECD Publishing.
- Cropper, Maureen & Gamkhar, Shama & Malik, Kabir & Limonov, Alex & Partridge, Ian, 2012.
"The Health Effects of Coal Electricity Generation in India,"
dp-12-25, Resources For the Future.
- Cropper, Maureen & Gamkhar, Shama & Malik, Kabir & Limonov, Alex & Partridge, Ian, 2013. "The Health Effects of Coal Electricity Generation in India," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150290, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Gerber, Nicolas & von Braun, Joachim & De Pinto, Alessandro, 2011. "Economics of land degradation: The costs of action versus inaction," Issue briefs 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2011. "World Development Indicators 2011," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2315, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2015.
"Optimal health and environmental policies in a pollution-growth nexus,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 160-179.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013. "Optimal Health and Environmental Policies in a Pollution-Growth Nexus," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35994, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- U.Sankar, 2015. "Public Economics and Sustainable Developments Policy," Working Papers 2015-107, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- K. S. Kavi Kumar & Lavanya Ravikanth Anneboina & Ramchandra Bhatta, 2016. "Valuation of Coastal and Marine Ecosystem Services in India: Macro Assessment," Working Papers id:11440, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Population Policies; Brown Issues and Health; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-10-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-10-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-10-20 (Health Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-10-20 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .