Estimating the health effects of air pollutants : a method with an application to Jakarta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ostro, Bart D., 1983. "The effects of air pollution on work loss and morbidity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 371-382, December.
- Krupnick, Alan J. & Harrington, Winston & Ostro, Bart, 1990. "Ambient ozone and acute health effects: Evidence from daily data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Ostro, Bart D., 1987. "Air pollution and morbidity revisited: A specification test," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Portney, Paul R. & Mullahy, John, 1986. "Urban air quality and acute respiratory illness," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 21-38, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Lucas, Robert E. B. & Wheeler, David, 1998. "Small manufacturing plants, pollution, and poverty : new evidence from Brazil and Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2029, The World Bank.
- Hirota, Keiko, 2007. "Policy for better Air Quality in Asia: Proposal for a Policy Evaluation Method for four ASEAN Countries," MPRA Paper 15081, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2007.
- Deepa Menon Choudhary & Amit Garg & P.R Shukla, 2009. "Assessing Policy Choices For Managing SO2 Emisions From Indian Power Sector," Working Papers id:1957, eSocialSciences.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2007. "An Economic Evaluation of Life-Style and Air-pollution-related Damages: Results from the BRFSS," JEPS Working Papers 07-001, JEPS.
- World Bank, 2007. "Republic of Peru - Environmental Sustainability : A Key to Poverty Reduction in Peru," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7761, The World Bank.
- Zaim, Katalin Kovari, 1997. "Estimation of health and economic benefits of air pollution abatement for Turkey in 1990 and 1993," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1093-1097, November.
- Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng, 2006. "Valuing the health impacts of air pollution in Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-102, February.
- repec:pcp:pucrev:y:2017i:79:p:47-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ouoba, Youmanli, 2017. "Economic sustainability of the gold mining industry in Burkina Faso," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 194-203.
- Pearce, David & Crowards, Tom, 1996. "Particulate matter and human health in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 609-619, July.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2010. "The influence of traffic-related pollution on individuals' life-style: results from the BRFSS," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1318-1344.
- World Bank, 2008. "Nepal - Country Environmental Analysis : Strengthening Institutions and Management Systems for Enhanced Environmental Governance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7996, The World Bank.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2814-:d:162690 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Shukla, Priyadarshi & Dhar, Subash, 2012. "External cost of coal based electricity generation: A tale of Ahmedabad city," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 253-265.
- Resosudarmo, Budy P. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1996. "The impact of environmental policies on household incomes for different socio-economic classes: The case of air pollutants in Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 83-94, May.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Jimenez, Emmanuel & Lili Liu & DEC, 1994. "Energy pricing and air pollution : econometric evidence from manufacturing in Chile and Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1323, The World Bank.
- Jesse Schwartz & Robert Repetto, 2000. "Nonseparable Utility and the Double Dividend Debate: Reconsidering the Tax-Interaction Effect," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(2), pages 149-157, February.
- World Bank, 2008. "Tajikistan : Country Environmental Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8123, The World Bank.
- Quah, Euston & Boon, Tay Liam, 2003. "The economic cost of particulate air pollution on health in Singapore," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-90, February.
- Budy Resosudarmo, 2002. "Indonesia's Clean Air Program," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 343-365.
- Arun Kansal & Mukesh Khare & Chandra Shekhar Sharma, 2009. "Health benefits valuation of regulatory intervention for air pollution control in thermal power plants in Delhi, India," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(7), pages 881-899.
- Alan fnKrupnick & Kenneth fnHarrison & Eric fnNickell & Michael fnToman, 1996. "The value of health benefits from ambient air quality improvements in Central and Eastern Europe: An exercise in benefits transfer," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(4), pages 307-332, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Montreal Protocol; Air Quality&Clean Air; Environmental Economics&Policies; Pollution Management&Control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.