Estimating the health effects of air pollutants : a method with an application to Jakarta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ostro, Bart D., 1983. "The effects of air pollution on work loss and morbidity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 371-382, December.
- Krupnick, Alan J. & Harrington, Winston & Ostro, Bart, 1990. "Ambient ozone and acute health effects: Evidence from daily data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Ostro, Bart D., 1987. "Air pollution and morbidity revisited: A specification test," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Portney, Paul R. & Mullahy, John, 1986. "Urban air quality and acute respiratory illness," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 21-38, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesse Schwartz & Robert Repetto, 2000. "Nonseparable Utility and the Double Dividend Debate: Reconsidering the Tax-Interaction Effect," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(2), pages 149-157, February.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Lucas, Robert E. B. & Wheeler, David, 1998. "Small manufacturing plants, pollution, and poverty : new evidence from Brazil and Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2029, The World Bank.
- Hirota, Keiko, 2007. "Policy for better Air Quality in Asia: Proposal for a Policy Evaluation Method for four ASEAN Countries," MPRA Paper 15081, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2007.
- World Bank, 2008. "Tajikistan : Country Environmental Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8123, The World Bank.
- Deepa Menon Choudhary & Amit Garg & P.R Shukla, 2009. "Assessing Policy Choices For Managing SO2 Emisions From Indian Power Sector," Working Papers id:1957, eSocialSciences.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2007. "An Economic Evaluation of Life-Style and Air-pollution-related Damages: Results from the BRFSS," JEPS Working Papers 07-001, JEPS.
- Quah, Euston & Boon, Tay Liam, 2003. "The economic cost of particulate air pollution on health in Singapore," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-90, February.
- World Bank, 2007. "Republic of Peru - Environmental Sustainability : A Key to Poverty Reduction in Peru," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7761, The World Bank.
- Budy Resosudarmo, 2002. "Indonesia's Clean Air Program," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 343-365.
- Zaim, Katalin Kovari, 1997. "Estimation of health and economic benefits of air pollution abatement for Turkey in 1990 and 1993," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(13), pages 1093-1097, November.
- Arun Kansal & Mukesh Khare & Chandra Shekhar Sharma, 2009. "Health benefits valuation of regulatory intervention for air pollution control in thermal power plants in Delhi, India," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(7), pages 881-899.
- Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng, 2006. "Valuing the health impacts of air pollution in Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-102, February.
- Alan fnKrupnick & Kenneth fnHarrison & Eric fnNickell & Michael fnToman, 1996. "The value of health benefits from ambient air quality improvements in Central and Eastern Europe: An exercise in benefits transfer," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(4), pages 307-332, June.
- Ouoba, Youmanli, 2017. "Economic sustainability of the gold mining industry in Burkina Faso," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 194-203.
- Pearce, David & Crowards, Tom, 1996. "Particulate matter and human health in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 609-619, July.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2010. "The influence of traffic-related pollution on individuals' life-style: results from the BRFSS," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1318-1344.
- World Bank, 2008. "Nepal - Country Environmental Analysis : Strengthening Institutions and Management Systems for Enhanced Environmental Governance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7996, The World Bank.
- Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Shukla, Priyadarshi & Dhar, Subash, 2012. "External cost of coal based electricity generation: A tale of Ahmedabad city," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 253-265.
- Resosudarmo, Budy P. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1996. "The impact of environmental policies on household incomes for different socio-economic classes: The case of air pollutants in Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 83-94, May.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Jimenez, Emmanuel & Lili Liu & DEC, 1994. "Energy pricing and air pollution : econometric evidence from manufacturing in Chile and Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1323, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Montreal Protocol; Air Quality&Clean Air; Environmental Economics&Policies; Pollution Management&Control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .