Urban air quality and acute respiratory illness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-237, April.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1984. "Estimation and policy implications of rental housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 76-90, July.
- Polinsky, A Mitchell & Ellwood, David T, 1979. "An Empirical Reconciliation of Micro and Grouped Estimates of the Demand for Housing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 199-205, May.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, January.
- Ouliaris, Sam, 1981. "Household Saving and the Rate of Interest," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(158), pages 205-214, September.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-247, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberini, Anna & Krupnick, Alan, 1998. "Air Quality and Episodes of Acute Respiratory Illness in Taiwan Cities: Evidence from Survey Data," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 68-92, July.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 1996. "New estimates of the benefits of vehicle emissions regulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 363-369, June.
- Jesse Schwartz & Robert Repetto, 2000. "Nonseparable Utility and the Double Dividend Debate: Reconsidering the Tax-Interaction Effect," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(2), pages 149-157, February.
- Lagravinese, R. & Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E. & Lee, H., 2014.
"The impact of air pollution on hospital admissions: Evidence from Italy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 278-285.
- Raffaele Lagravinese & Lee Habin & Francesco Moscone & Eliza Tosetti, 2013. "The impact of air pollution on Hospital admissions: evidence from Italy," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0170, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Thijs Zuidema & Andries Nentjes, 1997. "Health damage of air pollution: An estimate of a dose-response relationship for the Netherlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(3), pages 291-308, April.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Schwartz, Joel, 2008. "Urban air pollution progress despite sprawl: The "greening" of the vehicle fleet," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 775-787, May.
- Pierre Thomas Léger, 2001. "Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Air Quality," Cahiers de recherche 01-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Douglas Coate & Michael Grossman, 1988. "Carbon Monoxide in the Ambient Air and Blood Pressure: Evidence From NHANES II and the SAROAD System," NBER Working Papers 2711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neidell, Matthew J., 2004. "Air pollution, health, and socio-economic status: the effect of outdoor air quality on childhood asthma," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1209-1236, November.
- Hall, Jane V. & Brajer, Victor & Lurmann, Frederick W., 2010. "Air pollution, health and economic benefits--Lessons from 20Â years of analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2590-2597, October.
- McCubbin, Donald R. & Delucchi, Mark A., 1996. "The Social Cost of the Health Effects of Motor-Vehicle Air Pollution," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5jm6d2tc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Elbakidze, Levan & McCarl, Bruce A., 2007. "Sequestration offsets versus direct emission reductions: Consideration of environmental co-effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 564-571, January.
- Ostro, Bart, 1994. "Estimating the health effects of air pollutants : a method with an application to Jakarta," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1301, The World Bank.
- Stephen Farber & Alicia Rambaldi, 1993. "Willingness To Pay For Air Quality: The Case Of Outdoor Exercise," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(4), pages 19-30, October.
- Samakovlis, Eva & Huhtala, Anni & Bellander, Tom & Svartengren, Magnus, 2004. "Air Quality and Morbidity: Concentration-response Relationships for Sweden," Working Papers 87, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Kim, Hong Jin & Helfand, Gloria E. & Howitt, Richard E., 1998. "An Economic Analysis Of Ozone Control In California'S San Joaquin Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Robert A. Collinge & Anne Stevens, 1990. "Targeting Methanol Or Other Alternative Fuels: How Intrusive Should Public Policy Be?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(1), pages 54-61, January.
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero & Diego Medici, 2012. "The demand for school meals: an analysis of stated choices by Swiss households," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1204, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Samakovlis, Eva & Huhtala, Anni & Bellander, Tom & Svartengren, Magnus, 2005. "Valuing health effects of air pollution--Focus on concentration-response functions," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 230-249, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:20:y:1986:i:1:p:21-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.