Report NEP-IAS-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haizhen Lin & Jeffrey T. Prince, 2012. "The Impact of the Partnership Long-term Care Insurance Program on Private Coverage and Medicaid Expenditures," Working Papers 2012-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Divya Parmar & Aurélia Souares & Manuela de Allegri & Germain Savadogo & Rainer Sauerborn, 2012. "Adverse selection in a community-based health insurance scheme in rural Africa: implications for introducing targeted subsidies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean Pinquet, 2012. "Experience rating in non-life insurance," Working Papers hal-00677100, HAL.
- Böhm, Katharina & Schmid, Achim & Götze, Ralf & Landwehr, Claudia & Rothgang, Heinz, 2012. "Classifying OECD healthcare systems: A deductive approach," TranState Working Papers 165, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Bozic, Marin & Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron S. & Gould, Brian W., 2012. "Parametric Bootstrap Tests for Futures Price and Implied Volatility Biases with Application to Rating Livestock Margin Insurance for Dairy Cattle," Staff Papers 135077, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Castiglionesi, Fabio & Feriozzi, Fabio & Lóránth, Gyöngyi & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2012. "Liquidity Coinsurance and Bank Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 9162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.