Report NEP-IAS-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haizhen Lin & Jeffrey T. Prince, 2012. "The Impact of the Partnership Long-term Care Insurance Program on Private Coverage and Medicaid Expenditures," Working Papers 2012-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46664/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean Pinquet, 2012. "Experience rating in non-life insurance," Working Papers hal-00677100, HAL.
- Item repec:zbw:sfb597:165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bozic, Marin & Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron S. & Gould, Brian W., 2012. "Parametric Bootstrap Tests for Futures Price and Implied Volatility Biases with Application to Rating Livestock Margin Insurance for Dairy Cattle," Staff Papers 135077, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Castiglionesi, Fabio & Feriozzi, Fabio & Lóránth, Gyöngyi & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2012. "Liquidity Coinsurance and Bank Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 9162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.