The National Health Insurance system as one type of new typology: The case of South Korea and Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiang, Tung-liang, 1997. "Taiwan's 1995 health care reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 225-239, March.
- Gauld, Robin & Ikegami, Naoki & Barr, Michael D. & Chiang, Tung-Liang & Gould, Derek & Kwon, Soonman, 2006. "Advanced Asia's health systems in comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 325-336, December.
- Navarro, Vicente, 1989. "Why some countries have national health insurance, others have national health services, and the U.S. has neither," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 887-898, January.
- Hussey, P. & Anderson, G. F., 2003. "A comparison of single- and multi-payer health insurance systems and options for reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 215-228, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1977:67:12:1183-1185_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1978:68:11:1125-1131_0 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amanda Smullen & Phua Kai Hong, 2015. "Comparing the Health Care Systems of High-Performing Asian Countries," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 347-355, May.
- Böhm, Katharina & Schmid, Achim & Götze, Ralf & Landwehr, Claudia & Rothgang, Heinz, 2013. "Five types of OECD healthcare systems: Empirical results of a deductive classification," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 258-269.
- Böhm, Katharina & Schmid, Achim & Götze, Ralf & Landwehr, Claudia & Rothgang, Heinz, 2012. "Classifying OECD healthcare systems: A deductive approach," TranState Working Papers 165, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:85:y:2008:i:1:p:105-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.