Review of Price Regulation of Airports Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Littlechild, Stephen C., 2012. "Australian airport regulation: Exploring the frontier," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 50-62.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:28-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arblaster, Margaret, 2014. "The design of light-handed regulation of airports: Lessons from experience in Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 27-35.
- Forsyth, Peter, 2007. "The impacts of emerging aviation trends on airport infrastructure," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 45-52.
- Arblaster, Margaret, 2016. "Negotiate-arbitrate regulation of airport services: Twenty years of experience in Australia," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 27-38.
- Littlechild, Stephen C., 2012. "German airport regulation: Framework agreements, civil law and the EU Directive," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 63-75.
More about this item
Keywordsprices; Prices regulation; Prices Surveillance Act; Price monitoring; Regulation;
- H - Public Economics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:prodir:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MAPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pcgovau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.