Report NEP-HEA-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Kuhn & Stefan Wrzaczek & Alexia Prskawetz & Gustav Feichtinger, 2010. "Externalities in a Life-Cycle Model with Endogenous Survival," Working Papers 1001, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Matteo M. Galizzi & Marisa Miraldo, 2010. "Are You What You Eat? Experimental Evidence on Health Habits and Risk Preferences," Working Papers 1003, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Beatriz Casais & João F. Proença, 2010. "Inhibitions and implications associated with celebrity participation in social marketing programs focusing on HIV prevention: an exploratory research," FEP Working Papers 360, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Health Care Financing over the Life Cycle, Universal Medical Vouchers and Welfare," Working Papers 2010-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2010. "Work Out or Out of Work: The Labor Market Return to Physical Fitness and Leisure Sport Activities," IZA Discussion Papers 4684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cottini, Elena & Lucifora, Claudio, 2010. "Mental Health and Working Conditions in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markussen, Simen, 2009. "The Effects of Sick-Leaves on Earnings," Memorandum 20/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Markussen, Simen, 2009. "Closing the Gates? Evidence from a Natural Experiment on Physicians' Sickness Certification," Memorandum 19/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Anne Mills & Christoph Kurowski & Kaspar Wyss & Salim Abdulla & Nâ€™Diekhor YÃ©madji, 2010. "Human Resources for Health: Requirements and Availability in the Context of Scaling-Up Priority Interventions in Low-Income Countries," Working Papers id:2386, eSocialSciences.
- Charles L. Baum II, 2010. "The Effects of Food Stamps on Obesity," Working Papers 201003, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Charles L. Baum II, 2010. "The Effects of Food Stamps on Weight Gained by Expectant Mothers," Working Papers 201002, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Julien Mousquès & Yann Bourgueil & Philippe Le Fur & Engin Yilmaz, 2010. "Effect of a French Experiment of Team Work between General Practitioners and Nurses on Efficacy and Cost of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Care," Working Papers DT29, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/24764/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Engelbert Theurl & Hannes Winner, 2010. "The Male-Female Gap in Physician Earnings: Evidence from a Public Health Insurance System," NRN working papers 2010-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.