Two Models of Primary Health Care Development: Russia vs. Central and Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Groenewegen, Peter & Heinemann, Stephanie & Greß, Stefan & Schäfer, Willemijn, 2015. "Primary care practice composition in 34 countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 1576-1583.
- Sheiman, Igor & Shevski, Vladimir, 2014. "Evaluation of health care delivery integration: The case of the Russian Federation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 128-137.
- Sheiman, Igor, 1995. "New methods of financing and managing health care in the Russian Federation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 167-180.
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Dourgnon, Paul & Greß, Stefan & Jurgutis, Arnoldas & Willems, Sara, 2013. "Strengthening weak primary care systems: Steps towards stronger primary care in selected Western and Eastern European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 170-179.
- Christopher J. Gerry & Igor Sheiman, 2016. "The Health Workforce of the Russian Federation in the Context Of the International Trends," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/PSP/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Valérie Paris & Marion Devaux & Lihan Wei, 2010. "Health Systems Institutional Characteristics: A Survey of 29 OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12226 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth policy Primary health care General practitioner Polyclinics Coordination of Care;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-04-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HEA-2017-04-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-04-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:06/psp/2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.