Two Models of Primary Health Care Development: Russia vs. Central and Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Dourgnon, Paul & Greß, Stefan & Jurgutis, Arnoldas & Willems, Sara, 2013. "Strengthening weak primary care systems: Steps towards stronger primary care in selected Western and Eastern European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 170-179.
- Christopher J. Gerry & Igor Sheiman, 2016. "The Health Workforce of the Russian Federation in the Context Of the International Trends," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/PSP/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Groenewegen, Peter & Heinemann, Stephanie & Greß, Stefan & Schäfer, Willemijn, 2015. "Primary care practice composition in 34 countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 1576-1583.
- Sheiman, Igor & Shevski, Vladimir, 2014. "Evaluation of health care delivery integration: The case of the Russian Federation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 128-137.
- Sheiman, Igor, 1995. "New methods of financing and managing health care in the Russian Federation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 167-180.
- Valérie Paris & Marion Devaux & Lihan Wei, 2010. "Health Systems Institutional Characteristics: A Survey of 29 OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12226 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth policy Primary health care General practitioner Polyclinics Coordination of Care;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-04-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HEA-2017-04-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-04-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:06/psp/2017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .