The Health Workforce of the Russian Federation in the Context Of the International Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anand, Sudhir & Bärnighausen, Till, 2012. "Health workers at the core of the health system: Framework and research issues," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 185-191.
- Tomoko Ono & Gaetan Lafortune & Michael Schoenstein, 2013. "Health Workforce Planning in OECD Countries: A Review of 26 Projection Models from 18 Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 62, OECD Publishing.
- Alan Maynard, 2006. "Medical Workforce Planning: Some Forecasting Challenges," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(3), pages 323-329, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Sheiman & Vladimir Shevski, 2017. "Two Models of Primary Health Care Development: Russia vs. Central and Eastern European Countries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/PSP/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsphysicians; health workforce; health workforce policy; health care systems; primary care; Russia; health reforms;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-12-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HEA-2016-12-18 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-12-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:01/psp/2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .