The Health Workforce of the Russian Federation in the Context Of the International Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anand, Sudhir & Bärnighausen, Till, 2012. "Health workers at the core of the health system: Framework and research issues," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 185-191.
- Tomoko Ono & Gaetan Lafortune & Michael Schoenstein, 2013. "Health Workforce Planning in OECD Countries: A Review of 26 Projection Models from 18 Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 62, OECD Publishing.
- Alan Maynard, 2006. "Medical Workforce Planning: Some Forecasting Challenges," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(3), pages 323-329, September.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:120:y:2004:i:1:d:10.1023_b:jota.0000012732.62633.59 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Sheiman & Vladimir Shevski, 2017. "Two Models of Primary Health Care Development: Russia vs. Central and Eastern European Countries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/PSP/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsphysicians; health workforce; health workforce policy; health care systems; primary care; Russia; health reforms;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2016-12-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HEA-2016-12-18 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-12-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:01/psp/2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.