Report NEP-TRA-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet & Tao Zhang, 2016. "Improving or Disappearing: Firm-Level Adjustments to Minimum Wages in China," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2016027, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lu-Yi Qiu & Ling-Yun He, 2016. "Are Chinese transport policies effective? A new perspective from direct pollution rebound effect, and empirical evidence from road transport sector," Papers 1612.02653, arXiv.org.
- Christopher J. Gerry & Igor Sheiman, 2016. "The Health Workforce of the Russian Federation in the Context Of the International Trends," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/PSP/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Petreski, Marjan & Petreski, Blagica & Tumanoska, Despina & Narazani, Edlira & Kazazi, Fatush & Ognjanov, Galjina & Jankovic, Irena & Mustafa, Arben & Kochovska, Tereza, 2017. "The size and effects of emigration and remittances in the Western-Balkans: Forecasting based on a Delphi process," MPRA Paper 75512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2016. "Business Cycle Accounting: Bulgaria after the Introduction of the Currency Board Arrangement (1999-2014)," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2016-11, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Nov 2016.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2016. "Judging a Book by Its Cover: Analysts and Attention-Driven Price Patterns in China’s IPO Market," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2016-39, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Jian-Xin Wu & Ling-Yun He, 2016. "The distribution dynamics of Carbon Dioxide Emission intensity across Chinese provinces: A weighted Approach," Papers 1612.02658, arXiv.org.
- Karachiwalla, Naureen & Park, Albert, 2016. "Promotion Incentives in the Public Sector: Evidence from Chinese Schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 11704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wojciech Hardy & Roma Keister & Piotr Lewandowski, 2016. "Technology or Upskilling? Trends in the Task Composition of Jobs in Central and Eastern Europe," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-40, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Jian-Xin Wu & Ling-Yun He, 2016. "How do Chinese cities grow? A distribution dynamics approach," Papers 1612.02657, arXiv.org.
- Dainn Wie & Jong-Wha Lee, 2016. "Wage Structure and Gender Earnings Differentials in China and India," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-25, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Yao Amber Li & Joseph Kaboski & Wyatt Brooks, 2016. "Agglomeration and (the Lack of) Competition," 2016 Meeting Papers 1697, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vu, Hanh & Doan, Hung, 2016. "Vietnamese footwear export:The direction of trade and determinants of firms’ market penetration," MPRA Paper 75566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khurshid Djalilov & Jens Hoelscher, 2016. "Antecedents of corporate social responsibility in the banks of Central-Eastern Europe and in the countries of the former Soviet union," BAFES Working Papers BAFES05, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Ling-yun He & Li Liu, 2016. "The demand for road transport in China: imposing theoretical regularity and flexible functional forms selection," Papers 1612.02656, arXiv.org.