Agglomeration and (the Lack of) Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brandt, Loren & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Zhang, Yifan, 2012.
"Creative accounting or creative destruction? Firm-level productivity growth in Chinese manufacturing,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 339-351.
- Loren Brandt & Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Yifan Zhang, 2009. "Creative Accounting or Creative Destruction? Firm-level Productivity Growth in Chinese Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 15152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marhsall, Robert C. & Marx, Leslie M., 2014.
"The Economics of Collusion: Cartels and Bidding Rings,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262525941, March.
- Marshall, Robert C. & Marx, Leslie M., 2012. "The Economics of Collusion: Cartels and Bidding Rings," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262017326.
- Simon Alder & Lin Shao & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012.
"The Effect of Economic Reform and Industrial Policy in a Panel of Chinese Cities,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_061, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Lin Shao & Fabrizio Zilibotti & Simon Alder, 2013. "The Effect of Economic Reform and Industrial Policy in a Panel of Chinese Cities," 2013 Meeting Papers 1309, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Oren-Kolbinger, Orli & Weisburd, Sarit, 2017. "Limited Attention, Salience and Changing Prices: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Online Supermarket Shopping," CEPR Discussion Papers 12014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Alder & Lin Shao & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2016.
"Economic reforms and industrial policy in a panel of Chinese cities,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 305-349, December.
- Alder, Simon & Shao, Lin & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Economic Reforms and Industrial Policy in a Panel of Chinese Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 9748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Alder & Lin Shao & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2013. "Economic reforms and industrial policy in a panel of Chinese cities," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 005, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Casaburi, Lorenzo & Reed, Tristan, 2017. "Competition in Agricultural Markets: An Experimental Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 11985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2016-12-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2016-12-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2016-12-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2016-12-18 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-12-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed016:1697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.