Report NEP-GEO-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rudiger Ahrend & Alexander C. Lembcke, 2016. "Does It Pay to Live in Big(ger) Cities?: The Role of Agglomeration Benefits, Local Amenities, and Costs of Living," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2016/9, OECD Publishing.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2016. "The Production Function for Housing: Evidence from France," Working Papers 1637, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Elzbieta Antczak & Ewa Galecka-Burdziak & Robert Pater, 2016. "Spatial Labour Market Matching," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp578, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Xu, Hangtian & Itoh, Hidekazu, 2016. "Density economies and transport geography: Evidence from the container shipping industry," MPRA Paper 75580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rammer, Christian & Kinne, Jan & Blind, Knut, 2016. "Microgeography of innovation in the city: Location patterns of innovative firms in Berlin," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-080, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Crass, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Aschhoff, Birgit, 2016. "Geographical clustering and the effectiveness of public innovation programs," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-083, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Roberto Basile & Alessandro Girardi & Marianna Mantuano & Giuseppe Russo, 2016. "Interregional Migration, Human Capital Externalities and Unemployment Dynamics: Evidence from Italian Provinces," CSEF Working Papers 460, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Calá, Carla Daniela & Manjón-Antolín, Miguel & Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria, 2017. "Regional determinants of exit across firms' size: evidence from a developing country," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2548, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Yao Amber Li & Joseph Kaboski & Wyatt Brooks, 2016. "Agglomeration and (the Lack of) Competition," 2016 Meeting Papers 1697, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William Kerr & Çaǧlar Özden & Christopher Parsons, 2016. "High-Skilled Migration and Agglomeration," NBER Working Papers 22926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Cataldo, Marco & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "What drives employment growth and social inclusion in EU regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68510, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.