Growth Policy, Agglomeration, and (the Lack of) Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wyatt J. Brooks & Joseph Kaboski & Yao Amber Li, 2017. "Growth Policy, Agglomeration and (the Lack of) Competition," Working Papers 2017-020, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asturias, Jose & García-Santana, Manuel & Ramos Magdaleno, Roberto, 2016.
"Competition and the welfare gains from transportation infrastructure: Evidence from the Golden Quadrilateral of India,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Asturias & Manuel García-Santana & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Competition and the Welfare Gains from Transportation Infrastructure: Evidence from the Golden Quadrilateral of India," Working Papers 907, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jose Asturias & Manuel García-Santana & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Competition and the welfare gains from transportation infrastructure: Evidence from the Golden Quadrilateral of India," Economics Working Papers 1526, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Li Gan & Manuel A. Hernandez, 2013.
"Making Friends with Your Neighbors? Agglomeration and Tacit Collusion in The Lodging Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 1002-1017, July.
- Li Gan & Manuel A. Hernandez, 2011. "Making friends with your neighbors? Agglomeration and tacit collusion in the lodging industry," NBER Working Papers 16739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brandt, Loren & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Zhang, Yifan, 2012.
"Creative accounting or creative destruction? Firm-level productivity growth in Chinese manufacturing,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 339-351.
- Loren Brandt & Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Yifan Zhang, 2009. "Creative Accounting or Creative Destruction? Firm-level Productivity Growth in Chinese Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 15152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Jin, 2013. "The economic impact of Special Economic Zones: Evidence from Chinese municipalities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 133-147.
- David Genesove & Wallace P. Mullin, 1998. "Testing Static Oligopoly Models: Conduct and Cost in the Sugar Industry, 1890-1914," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(2), pages 355-377, Summer.
- Marshall, Robert C. & Marx, Leslie M., 2012. "The Economics of Collusion: Cartels and Bidding Rings," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262017326, January.
- Simon Alder & Lin Shao & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012.
"The Effect of Economic Reform and Industrial Policy in a Panel of Chinese Cities,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_061, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Lin Shao & Fabrizio Zilibotti & Simon Alder, 2013. "The Effect of Economic Reform and Industrial Policy in a Panel of Chinese Cities," 2013 Meeting Papers 1309, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2017-01-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GEO-2017-01-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2017-01-08 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-01-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.