Report NEP-COM-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hart, Oliver, 2016. "Incomplete Contracts and Control," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2016-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2016. "Multiproduct Pricing Made Simple," CEPR Discussion Papers 11692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Attar, Andrea & Mariotti, Thomas & Salanié, François, 2016. "On Competitive Nonlinear Pricing," TSE Working Papers 16-737, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2018.
- Pouyet, Jérôme & Trégouët, Thomas, 2016. "Vertical Mergers in Platform Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yao Amber Li & Joseph Kaboski & Wyatt Brooks, 2016. "Agglomeration and (the Lack of) Competition," 2016 Meeting Papers 1697, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Cornes, Richard, 2016. "Alternative Objectives in an Oligopoly Model : An Aggregative Game Approach," Discussion paper series. A 307, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Todorova, Tamara, 2016. "Some Efficiency Aspects of Monopolistic Competition: Innovation, Variety and Transaction Costs," EconStor Preprints 148367, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Paolo Bertoletti, 2016. "A Note on Consumer Surplus and the Structure of Preferences," DEM Working Papers Series 130, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & Stefanie Stantcheva, 2016. "Optimal Taxation and R&D Policies," NBER Working Papers 22908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Hjelmeng, Erling & Søreide, Tina, 2016. "Deterring corruption and cartels : in search of a coherent approach," TSE Working Papers 16-728, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Comanor, William & salant, david j, 2016. "Resale price maintenance post Leegin: A model of rpm incentives," MPRA Paper 75574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faelten, A.I., 2016. "Essays on mergers and acquisitions," Other publications TiSEM 8c98a4b6-1f1e-4ac6-ba9e-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Isis Durrmeyer, 2016. "Non-linear competitive pricing: evidence from the automobile market," 2016 Meeting Papers 1704, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gerald J. Pruckner & Thomas Schober, 2016. "Hospitals and the generic versus brand-name prescription decision in the outpatient sector," Economics working papers 2016-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.