Vertical Mergers in Platform Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Lee & Michael Whinston & Ali Yurukoglu & Gregory Crawford, 2013.
"The Welfare Effects of Vertical Integration in Multichannel Television Markets,"
2013 Meeting Papers
81, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Lee, Robin S. & Whinston, Michael & Yurukoglu, Ali, 2016. "The Welfare Eff ects of Vertical Integration in Multichannel Television Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Robin S. Lee & Michael D. Whinston & Ali Yurukoglu, 2015. "The Welfare Effects of Vertical Integration in Multichannel Television Markets," NBER Working Papers 21832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Normann, Hans-Theo, 2009.
"Vertical integration, raising rivals' costs and upstream collusion,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 461-480, May.
- Hans-Theo Normann, 2008. "Vertical Integration, Raising Rivals’ Costs and Upstream Collusion," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_30, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Simon Loertscher & Markus Reisinger, 2014.
"Market structure and the competitive effects of vertical integration,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 45(3), pages 471-494, September.
- Simon Loertscher & Markus Reisinger, 2011. "Market Structure and the Competitive Effects of Vertical Integration," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1136, The University of Melbourne.
- Schutz, Nicolas, 2013. "Competition with Exclusive Contracts in Vertically Related Markets: An Equilibrium Non-Existence Result," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 439, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2009.
"Anticompetitive vertical mergers waves,"
PSE Working Papers
- Hombert, Johan & Pouyet, Jérôme & Schutz, Nicolas, 2013. "Anticompetitive Vertical Merger Waves," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 440, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jérôme Pouyet & Thomas Trégouët, 2016. "Vertical Mergers in Platform Markets," PSE Working Papers halshs-01410077, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsforeclosure; network effects; Two-sided markets; vertical integration;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-12-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2016-12-18 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2016-12-18 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2016-12-18 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2016-12-18 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.