Vertical Mergers in Platform Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Lee & Michael Whinston & Ali Yurukoglu & Gregory Crawford, 2013.
"The Welfare Effects of Vertical Integration in Multichannel Television Markets,"
2013 Meeting Papers
81, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Lee, Robin S. & Whinston, Michael & Yurukoglu, Ali, 2016. "The Welfare Eff ects of Vertical Integration in Multichannel Television Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Robin S. Lee & Michael D. Whinston & Ali Yurukoglu, 2015. "The Welfare Effects of Vertical Integration in Multichannel Television Markets," NBER Working Papers 21832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Normann, Hans-Theo, 2009.
"Vertical integration, raising rivals' costs and upstream collusion,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 461-480, May.
- Hans-Theo Normann, 2008. "Vertical Integration, Raising Rivals’ Costs and Upstream Collusion," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_30, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Simon Loertscher & Markus Reisinger, 2014.
"Market structure and the competitive effects of vertical integration,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, pages 471-494.
- Simon Loertscher & Markus Reisinger, 2011. "Market Structure and the Competitive Effects of Vertical Integration," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1136, The University of Melbourne.
- Schutz, Nicolas, 2013. "Competition with Exclusive Contracts in Vertically Related Markets: An Equilibrium Non-Existence Result," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 439, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2009.
"Anticompetitive vertical mergers waves,"
PSE Working Papers
- Hombert, Johan & Pouyet, Jérôme & Schutz, Nicolas, 2013. "Anticompetitive Vertical Merger Waves," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 440, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jérôme Pouyet & Thomas Trégouët, 2016. "Vertical Mergers in Platform Markets," PSE Working Papers halshs-01410077, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsforeclosure; network effects; Two-sided markets; vertical integration;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-12-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2016-12-18 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2016-12-18 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2016-12-18 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2016-12-18 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.