March 2018, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-23 Bundling, Vertical Differentiation, and Platform Competition
by Sun Keke
- 25-50 Cards on the Table: Efficiency and Welfare Effects of the No-Surcharge Rule
by Henriques David
December 2017, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 351-385 The Rise of Streaming Music and Implications for Music Production
by Hiller R. Scott & Walter Jason M.
- 387-417 Fixed-Mobile Substitution in MENA Countries: The Future of Fixed-Line Markets
by Ezzat Riham Ahmed
September 2017, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 239-241 Special Issue on “Economics of Digitization”
by Belleflamme Paul & de Cornière Alexandre & Falck Oliver & Gautier Axel
- 243-267 Following the Code: Spillovers and Knowledge Transfer
by Gandal Neil & Naftaliev Peter & Stettner Uriel
- 269-289 The Value of Consumer Data in Online Advertising
by Bourreau Marc & Caillaud Bernard & de Nijs Romain
- 291-305 Consumer Privacy and the Incentives to Price-Discriminate in Online Markets
by de Cornière Alexandre & Montes Rodrigo
- 307-349 Who Pays for Card Payments? A General Model on the Role of Interchange Fees
by Mariotto Carlotta & Verdier Marianne
June 2017, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 63-65 Special Issue on “Financing, Regulation and Performance of the European Rail Sector”
by Götz Georg & Schäfer Jan Thomas
- 67-88 Railway Finance in Europe
by Nash Chris
- 89-123 Public Budget Contributions to the European Rail Sector
by Schäfer Jan Thomas & Götz Georg
- 125-141 Rail Funding and Financing
by Casullo Lorenzo
- 143-160 Planning, Evaluation and Financing of Transport Infrastructures: Rethinking the Basics
by de Rus Ginés & Socorro M. Pilar
- 161-169 The Underappreciated Connection between Rail Restructuring Strategies and Financing
by Pittman Russell
- 171-176 Infrastructure Charges for International Train Services
by Jost Frank
- 177-186 Track Access Charge Control in the Railway Sector, Its Interaction with Specific Financing Structures and the Determination of Incentives – The German Infrastructure Manager DB Netz AG
by Trampisch Christiane
- 187-201 Public and Private Provision of Railway Services: A Case Study from Slovakia
by Jurikovič Martin & Tomeš Zdeněk
- 203-238 Competition For Versus In the Market of Long-Distance Passenger Rail Services
by Cherbonnier Frédéric & Ivaldi Marc & Muller-Vibes Catherine & Van Der Straeten Karine
March 2017, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-26 The Effect of Piracy and Digital Rights Management on Vertically Related Content Industries
by Bae Sang Hoo & Kim Myungsup & Yoo Kyeongwon
- 27-61 Cartels as Small World Networks: Evidence from Graphite Electrode Cartel
by Ponce Carlos J. & Roldán Flavia
December 2016, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 169-210 Private or Public Law Enforcement? The Case of Digital Anti-Piracy Policies with Illegal Non-Monitored Behaviors
by Darmon Eric & Le Texier Thomas
- 211-247 Fear of Discrimination: Net Neutrality and Product Differentiation on the Internet
by Liu Xingyi
September 2016, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 117-146 Merchant Acceptance of Payment Cards: “Must Take” or “Wanna Take”?
by Bounie David & François Abel & Van Hove Leo
- 147-168 Payment Instruments, Financial Privacy and Online Purchases
by Balgobin Yann & Bounie David & Quinn Martin & Waelbroeck Patrick
June 2016, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 63-90 Would David be More Likely to Speak to Angela under National Roaming?
by Basso Adriano & Crocioni Pietro
- 91-115 Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets
by Böhme Enrico
March 2016, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-34 Bias and Size Effects of Price-Comparison Platforms: Theory and Experimental Evidence
by García-Gallego Aurora & Georgantzís Nikolaos & Pereira Pedro & Pernías-Cerrillo José C.
- 35-61 Co-Investments and Tacit Collusion in Regulated Network Industries: Experimental Evidence
by Krämer Jan & Vogelsang Ingo
December 2015, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 201-227 The Economic Impacts of Broadband Internet: A Survey
by Bertschek Irene & Briglauer Wolfgang & Hüschelrath Kai & Kauf Benedikt & Niebel Thomas
September 2015, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 157-199 Paving the Way for Better Telecom Performance: Evidence from the Telecommunication Sector in MENA Countries
by EZZAT Riham Ahmed
June 2015, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 75-110 Pipeline Power: A Case Study of Strategic Network Investments
by Hubert Franz & Cobanli Onur
- 111-155 Effects of Spectrum Holdings on Equilibrium in the Wireless Industry
by Lhost Jonathan & Pinto Brijesh & Sibley David
March 2015, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-44 Does a Platform Monopolist Want Competition?
by Niedermayer Andras
- 45-74 Product Quality Effects of International Airline Alliances, Antitrust Immunity, and Domestic Mergers
by Gayle Philip G. & Thomas Tyson
December 2014, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 397-451 An Empirical Examination of Why Mobile Money Schemes Ignite in Some Developing Countries but Flounder in Most
by Evans David S. & Pirchio Alexis
- 453-477 Reforming the Postal Universal Service
by Gautier Axel & Poudou Jean-Christophe
September 2014, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 227-270 The Impact of Alternative Public Policies on the Deployment of New Communications Infrastructure – A Survey
by Briglauer Wolfgang & Frübing Stefan & Vogelsang Ingo
- 271-302 Regulatory Environment and Firm Performance in EU Telecommunications Services
by Montolio Daniel & Trillas Francesc & Trujillo-Baute Elisa
- 303-353 The Economics of Payment Cards
by Rysman Marc & Wright Julian
- 355-395 On the Extent to which the Presence of Intermediate-stop(s) Air Travel Products Influences the Pricing of Nonstop Air Travel Products
by Gayle Philip G. & Wu Chi-Yin
March 2014, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-33 Competition Before Sunset: The Case of the Finnish ATM Market
by Kopsakangas-Savolainen Maria & Takalo Tuomas
- 35-67 The Impact of the Regulatory Reform Process on the R&D Investment of European Electricity Utilities
by Schmitt Stephan & Kucsera Denes
- 69-94 Managing Consumer Referrals on a Chain Network
by Arbatskaya Maria & Konishi Hideo
- 95-119 How do Attributes of Broadband Plans Affect Price?
by Wallsten Scott J. & Riso James
January 2014, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 343-353 Network Externalities and Strategic Managerial Delegation in Cournot Duopoly: Is There a Prisoners’ Dilemma?
by Bhattacharjee Trishita & Pal Rupayan
February 2014, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 1-33 Imitating the Most Successful Neighbor in Social Networks
by Tsakas Nikolas
- 355-402 Investment in Two-Sided Markets and the Net Neutrality Debate
by Njoroge Paul & Ozdaglar Asuman & Stier-Moses Nicolás E. & Weintraub Gabriel Y.
- 437-457 Platform Pricing in Matching Markets
by Goos Maarten & Van Cayseele Patrick & Willekens Bert
January 2014, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 323-341 Do Card Users Benefit From the Use of Proportional Fees?
by Miao Chun-Hui
November 2013, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 287-322 Airline Network Effects and Consumer Welfare
by Israel Mark & Keating Bryan & Rubinfeld Daniel L. & Willig Bobby
October 2013, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 271-286 Naive Consumers, Banking Competition, and ATM Pricing
by Wenzel Tobias
September 2013, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 229-270 A Basic Analysis of Entry and Exit in the US Broadband Market, 2005–2008
by Connolly Michelle & Prieger James E.
June 2013, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 131-155 Compatibility and the Product Life Cycle in Two-Sided Markets
by Maruyama Masayoshi & Zennyo Yusuke
- 157-182 Assessing the Durbin Amendment’s Debit Card Interchange Fee Cap: An Application of the “Tourist Test” to US Retailer Data
by Layne-Farrar Anne
- 183-210 The Optimal Institutional Design of Vertically Related Markets with Unknown Upstream Costs
by Fiocco Raffaele
- 211-227 Airline Alliances, Carve-Outs and Collusion
by Brueckner Jan K. & Picard Pierre M.
March 2013, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-25 Dynamic Duopoly Competition with Switching Costs and Network Externalities
by Doganoglu Toker & Grzybowski Lukasz
- 27-59 Network Investment under Legal and Ownership Unbundling
by Cremer Helmuth & De Donder Philippe
- 61-92 Vertical Integration in Multichannel Television Markets: A Study of Regional Sports Networks
by Caves Kevin W. & Singer Hal J. & Holt Chris C.
- 93-129 Scale and Scope Economies and the Efficient Vertical and Horizontal Configuration of the Water Industry: A Survey of the Literature
by Saal David S. & Arocena Pablo & Maziotis Alexandros & Triebs Thomas
December 2012, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 1-34 The Liftoff of Consumer Benefits from the Broadband Revolution
by Dutz Mark A. & Orszag Jonathan M. & Willig Robert D.
- 1-35 Resource Adequacy: Should Regulators Worry?
by Bejarano Hernan D. & Clifner Lance & Johnston Carl & Rassenti Stephen & Smith Vernon L.
- 1-38 Card Rewards and Cross-Subsidization in the Gasoline and Grocery Markets
by Berkovich Efraim
- 1-38 The Effects of Legacy Pricing Regulation on Adoption of Broadband Service in the United States
by Aron Debra J. & Ingraham Allan T.
September 2012, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 1-3 Special Issue Introduction: Social Networks and Economics
by Goyal Sanjeev & Galeotti Andrea
- 1-11 Network Multipliers: The Optimality of Targeting Neighbors
by Galeotti Andrea & Goyal Sanjeev
- 1-23 Multilevel Mediation in Symmetric Trees
by Polanski Arnold & Cardona Daniel
- 1-28 Equilibrium Selection in Network Coordination Games: An Experimental Study
by Frey Vincenz & Corten Rense & Buskens Vincent
- 1-31 Targeting Informative Messages to a Network of Consumers
by Campbell James D.
- 1-31 Does Homophily Predict Consensus Times? Testing a Model of Network Structure via a Dynamic Process
by Golub Benjamin & Jackson Matthew O.
- 1-32 Urban Crime and Ethnicity
by Patacchini Eleonora & Zenou Yves
- 1-36 It's all about Connections: Evidence on Network Formation
by Falk Armin & Kosfeld Michael
- 1-38 Formation of Citation Networks by Rational Players and The Diffusion of Ideas
by Chatterjee Kalyan & Chowdhury Avantika
- 1-43 Organized Crime Networks: an Application of Network Analysis Techniques to the American Mafia
by Mastrobuoni Giovanni & Patacchini Eleonora
- 1-46 Small World Networks with Segregation Patterns and Brokers
by Gallo Edoardo
June 2012, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 1-22 Inviting Competition to Achieve Critical Mass
by Etziony Amir & Weiss Avi
- 1-23 Regulating Advertising in the Presence of Public Service Broadcasting
by Stühmeier Torben & Wenzel Tobias
- 1-24 Feedback Loop Effects in Payment Card Markets: Empirical Evidence
by Carbó-Valverde Santiago & Liñares-Zegarra José Manuel & Rodríguez-Fernández Francisco
- 1-33 Should Publicly Funded Postal Services be Reduced? A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Universal Service Obligation in Norway
by Lindhjem Henrik & Pedersen Simen
March 2012, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-25 Account-to-Account Electronic Money Transfers: Recent Developments in the United States
by Shy Oz
- 1-27 Market Asymmetries and Investments in Next Generation Access Networks
by Inderst Roman & Peitz Martin
- 1-33 Level of Access and Competition in Broadband Markets
by Bourreau Marc & Dogan Pinar
- 1-38 Comparing Price Dispersion on and off the Internet Using Airline Transaction Data
by Sengupta Anirban & Wiggins Steven N.
December 2011, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 1-13 Why is Platform Pricing Generally Highly Skewed?
by Schmalensee Richard
- 1-21 Margin Squeeze in Fixed-Network Telephony Markets -- Competitive or Anticompetitive?
by Briglauer Wolfgang & Götz Georg & Schwarz Anton
- 1-23 Power Transmission Network Investment as an Anticipation Problem
by Rious Vincent & Perez Yannick & Glachant Jean-Michel
- 1-27 Compatibility with Firm Dominance
by Viecens María Fernanda
September 2011, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 1-5 Competition, Pricing and Universal Service in the Postal Sector: An Introduction
by Cremer Helmuth & De Donder Philippe & Florens Jean-Pierre
- 1-18 Environmental Cost and Universal Service Obligations in the Postal Sector
by Boldron François & Borsenberger Claire & Cremer Helmuth & De Donder Philippe & Joram Denis & Roy Bernard
- 1-18 The Universal Postal Service after the Lisbon Treaty: a True Step Forward?
by Fratini Alessandra
- 1-19 The Effect of Flexible Pricing on Entry into the U.S. Letter Market
by Cohen Robert & McBride Charles C.
- 1-22 The Effect of Unobserved Heterogeneity in Stochastic Frontier Estimation: Comparison of Cross Section and Panel with Simulated Data for the Postal Sector
by Cazals Catherine & Dudley Paul & Florens Jean-Pierre & Jones Michael
- 1-24 Welfare and Pricing of Mail in a Communications Market
by De Donder Philippe & Cremer Helmuth & Dudley Paul & Rodriguez Frank
- 1-26 Postal Service Pricing Incentives Following the Introduction of Price Cap Regulation
by Panzar John
- 1-28 Letter Traffic Demand in the UK: An Analysis by Product and Envelope Content Type
by Veruete-McKay Leticia & Soteri Soterios & Nankervis John C. & Rodriguez Frank
- 1-30 Universal Service Financing in Competitive Postal Markets: One Size Does Not Fit All
by Gautier Axel & Paolini Dimitri
- 1-32 What is an Unfair Burden? Compensating the Net Cost of Universal Service Provision
by Jaag Christian
June 2011, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 1-22 Strong Ties in a Small World
by van der Leij Marco & Goyal Sanjeev
- 1-23 ATM Direct Charging Reform: the Effect of Independent Deployers on Welfare
by Donze Jocelyn & Dubec Isabelle
- 1-31 On the Relationship Between Historic Cost, Forward Looking Cost and Long Run Marginal Cost
by Rogerson William P
- 1-35 Card Acceptance and Surcharging: the Role of Costs and Competition
by Jonker Nicole
March 2011, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-19 Entry Deterrence and the Calculation of the Net Cost of Universal Service Obligations
by Jaag Christian
- 1-22 Foreign Languages Acquisition: Self-Learning and Language Schools
by Gabszewicz Jean J. & Ginsburgh Victor A. & Laussel Didier & Weber Shlomo
- 1-33 Complementary Platforms
by Van Cayseele Patrick & Reynaerts Jo
- 1-46 Twitter Adoption in Congress
by Chi Feng & Yang Nathan
December 2010, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 1-22 Public and Private Investments in Regulated Network Industries: Coordination and Competition Issues
by Jullien Bruno & Pouyet Jerome & Sand-Zantman Wilfried
- 1-28 Failure to Launch: Critical Mass in Platform Businesses
by Evans David S. & Schmalensee Richard
- 1-31 Mobile Payments at the Retail Point of Sale in the United States: Prospects for Adoption
by Crowe Marianne & Rysman Marc & Stavins Joanna
- 1-31 Is Google the Next Microsoft: Competition, Welfare and Regulation in Online Search
by Pollock Rufus
August 2010, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 1-8 Why Do Merchants Accept Payment Cards?
by Wright Julian
- 1-10 Optimal Price Allocations in Two-Sided Markets
by Weisman Dennis L
- 1-27 The Pricing of Pole Attachments: Implications and Recommendations
by Beard T. Randolph & Ford George S. & Spiwak Lawrence J
- 1-38 Demand-Side Programs to Stimulate Adoption of Broadband: What Works?
by Hauge Janice A & Prieger James E.
- 1-43 Endogenous Internet Structure and Bargaining Power in Interconnection Agreements
by Jun Tackseung & Kim Jeong-Yoo & Kim Hee-Su
June 2010, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 1-15 Network Neutrality: A Survey of the Economic Literature
by Schuett Florian
- 1-22 Overcoming Data Limitations in Nonparametric Benchmarking: Applying PCA-DEA to Natural Gas Transmission
by Nieswand Maria & Cullmann Astrid & Neumann Anne
- 1-28 Externalities in Payment Card Networks: Theory and Evidence
by Chakravorti Sujit
- 1-33 Is the Internet Bad News? The Online News Era and the Market for High-Quality News
by Frijters Paul & Velamuri Malathi
February 2010, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-27 Business Separation in Telecommunications: Lessons from the U.S. Experience
by Jamison Mark A & Sichter James
- 1-34 Credibility, Pre-Production and Inviting Competition in a Network Market
by Etziony Amir & Weiss Avi
- 1-46 Network-Based Price Discrimination and `Bill-and-Keep' vs. `Cost-Based' Regulation of Mobile Termination Rates
by Harbord David & Pagnozzi Marco
- 1-51 The Impact of Regulation on Innovation and Choice in Wireless Communications
by Ehrlich Everett M. & Eisenach Jeffrey A. & Leighton Wayne A.
December 2009, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 1-19 Limiting Compatibility in Two-sided Markets
by Miao Chun-Hui
- 1-21 Econometric TFP Targets, Incentive Regulation and the Ontario Gas Distribution Industry
by Lowry Mark N. & Getachew Lullit
- 1-23 Network Effects in Infrastructure Regulation: Principles and Paradoxes
by Brennan Timothy J.
- 1-23 The Social Network within a Management Recruiting Firm: Network Structure and Output
by Gandal Neil & King Charles & Van Alstyne Marshall
September 2009, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 1-8 The Elasticity Pricing Rule for Two-sided Markets: A Note
by Krueger Malte
- 1-16 A Framework for Modeling "Real-Life" Airline Networks
by Bilotkach Volodymyr
- 1-21 Pricing Dynamics of Network Utilities in Developing Countries
by Chisari Omar & Kessides Ioannis N.
- 1-22 On the Value Added Taxation Status of National Postal Operators
by De Donder Philippe & Cremer Helmuth & Dudley Paul & Rodriguez Frank
June 2009, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 1-11 Time Consistency in Regulatory Price Setting: An Australian Case Study
by Ergas Henry
- 1-23 The Functioning of Inter-modal Competition in the Transportation Market: Evidence from the Entry of Low-cost Airlines in Germany
by Friebel Guido & Niffka Marko
- 1-25 Is Protecting Sunk Investments by Consumers a Key Rationale for Natural Monopoly Regulation?
by Biggar Darryl
- 1-25 Consumer Awareness and the Use of Payment Media: Evidence from Young Finnish Consumers
by Hyytinen Ari & Takalo Tuomas
March 2009, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-9 Network Neutrality: Lessons from Transportation
by Levinson David
- 1-12 Introduction to a Special Issue on Network Neutrality
by Schwartz Marius & Weiser Philip J.
- 1-15 A Sensible Next Step on Network Neutrality: The Market Power Question
by Speta James B.
- 1-18 A Two-Sided Market Analysis of Provider Investment Incentives with an Application to the Net-Neutrality Issue
by Musacchio John & Schwartz Galina & Walrand Jean
- 1-21 Network Neutrality, Search Neutrality, and the Never-ending Conflict between Efficiency and Fairness in Markets
by Odlyzko Andrew
- 1-23 Net Neutrality, Unbundling, and their Effects on International Investment in Next-Generation Networks
by Wallsten Scott & Hausladen Stephanie
- 1-29 Costs of Neutral/Unmanaged IP Networks
by Clarke Richard N.
December 2008, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 1-12 Editors' Foreword
by Weisman Dennis L. & Tardiff Timothy J.
- 1-12 Regulation of Freight Railroads in the Modern Era: 1970 - 2010
by Gaskins Darius W.
- 1-13 Alfred Kahn as a Case Study of a Political Entrepreneur: An Essay in Honour of his 90th Birthday
by Weiser Philip J.
- 1-14 Incentive Regulation and Its Application to Electricity Networks
by Joskow Paul L.
- 1-14 Reflections of an Unwitting 'Political Entrepreneur'
by Kahn Alfred E.
- 1-21 Natural Experiments in U.S. Broadband Regulation
by Hazlett Thomas W. & Caliskan Anil
- 1-28 Letting Go? The Federal Communications Commission in the Era of Deregulation
by Crandall Robert W.
- 1-30 Exporting Deregulation - Alfred Kahn and the Celtic Tiger
by Barrett Sean D.
- 1-38 Designing Competition Policy for Telecommunications
by Robinson Glen O. & Weisman Dennis L.
September 2008, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 1-22 Indirect Network Effects and Adoption Externalities
by Church Jeffrey & Gandal Neil & Krause David
- 1-23 The "Waterbed" Effect and Price Regulation
by Schiff Aaron
- 1-33 The Economics of the Online Advertising Industry
by Evans David S.
- 1-33 Reforming Telecom Regulation: An Essay Review of Nuechterlein and Weiser's Digital Crossroads
by Schwartz Marius
June 2008, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 1-12 The Distribution of Post Offices in Italy and the United States
by Cohen Robert & Di Paola Luigi & Sheehy Renee & Comandini Vincenzo Visco
- 1-15 Delivery Offices Cost Frontier: A Robust Non Parametric Approach with Exogenous Variables
by Cazals Catherine & Dudley Paul & Florens Jean-Pierre & Patel Shital & Rodriguez Frank
- 1-16 Access Pricing, Bypass and Universal Service in Post
by Armstrong Mark
- 1-16 Deregulation of Letter Markets and its Impact on Process and Product Innovation
by Dietl Helmut & Grütter Andreas & Lutzenberger Martin
- 1-16 Sharing costs between a Service of General Economic Interest and Competitive Activities: The Example of the Postal Retail Network
by Lecou Sebastien & Roy Bernard
- 1-19 Multi-National Policies for the Universal Service Obligation in the Postal Sector under Entry
by Crew Michael A. & Kleindorfer Paul R.
- 1-22 Worksharing: A Calibrated Model
by De Villemeur Etienne Billette & Cremer Helmuth & Boldron Francois & Roy Bernard
- 1-24 Access Pricing and Entry in the Postal Sector
by Bloch Francis & Gautier Axel
- 1-25 Price Controls in the Postal Sector: A Welfare Analysis of Alternative Control Structures
by De Donder Phillippe & Cremer Helmuth & Dudley Paul & Rodriguez Frank
March 2008, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-13 Subadditivity Tests for Network Separation with an Application to U.S. Railroads
by Ivaldi Marc & Mccullough Gerard
- 1-16 Entry in Liberalized Railway Markets: The German Experience
by Lalive Rafael & Schmutzler Armin
- 1-16 The Shellpot Bridge: A Public/Private Partnership That Worked
by Resor Randolph R. & Blaze James R. & Campbell David W.
- 1-17 Recent Changes in the Spanish Rail Model: the Role of Competition
by Campos Javier
- 1-18 The Arlanda Airport Rail Link: Lessons Learned from a Swedish Construction Project
by Nilsson Jan-Eric & Hultkrantz Lars & Karlström Urban
- 1-19 The Swedish Railway Deregulation Path
by Alexandersson Gunnar & Hultén Staffan
- 1-23 The Interaction between Tolls and Capacity Investment in Serial and Parallel Transport Networks
by Borger Bruno De & Dunkerley Fay & Proost Stef
- 1-24 Charging for Scarce Rail Capacity in Britain: A Case Study
by Johnson Daniel & Nash Chris
- 1-25 Regulatory Competition in Network Interconnection Pricing
by Agrell Per J. & Pouyet Jerome
December 2007, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 1-5 The Economics of IPR Protection Policies: Comment
by Martínez-Sánchez Francisco
- 1-5 The Economics of IPR Protection Policies: Reply
by Gil Ricard
- 1-14 Another Look at Payment Instrument Economics
by Shampine Allan
- 1-16 Further Thoughts on the Cashless Society: A Reply to Dr. Shampine
by Garcia-Swartz Daniel & Hahn Robert W. & Layne-Farrar Anne
- 1-21 Payment Network Scale Economies, SEPA, and Cash Replacement
by Bolt Wilko & Humphrey David
- 1-21 Determinants of Merchant Participation in Credit Card Payment Schemes
by Loke Yiing Jia
- 1-28 Regulation and Efficiency Incentives: Evidence from the England and Wales Water and Sewerage Industry
by Erbetta Fabrizio & Cave Martin
September 2007, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 1-10 Dynamics, Efficiency and Network Industries: A Special Issue of the Review of Network Economics (Introduction and Overview)
by Bernstein Jeffrey I.
- 1-13 Broadband Investment and the Threat of Regulation: Preventing Monopoly Exploitation or Infrastructure Construction?
by Blum Ulrich & Growitsch Christian & Krap Niels
- 1-17 A Dynamic Model of Airline Competition
by Fang Ying & Sickles Robin C.
- 1-21 Efficiency Trade-Offs in the Design of Competition Policy for the Telecommunications Industry
by Gayle Philip G. & Weisman Dennis L.
- 1-22 Irreversible Investment, Capital Costs and Productivity Growth: Implications for Telecommunications
by Bernstein Jeffrey I. & Mamuneas Theofanis P.
- 1-25 Mandatory Unbundling and Irreversible Investment in Telecom Networks
by Pindyck Robert S.
- 1-25 Vertical Foreclosure in Video Programming Markets: Implications for Cable Operators
by Singer Hal J. & Sidak J. Gregory
- 1-28 International Perspectives on Electricity Market Monitoring and Market Power Mitigation
by García José A. & Reitzes James D.
June 2007, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 1-3 Foreword for the Special Issue "The Economics of Digital Business Models"
by Brousseau Eric & Penard Thierry
- 1-14 The Convergence between Content and Access: Internalizing the Market Complementarity
by Curien Nicolas & Moreau François
- 1-19 Merchant or Two-Sided Platform?
by Hagiu Andrei
- 1-19 Modularity and Product Innovation in Digital Markets
by Bourreau Marc & Dogan Pinar & Manant Matthieu
- 1-20 Digital Business Models for Peer-to-Peer Networks: Analysis and Economic Issue
by Krishnan Ramayya & Smith Michael D. & Tang Zhulei & Telang Rahul
- 1-25 "Putting Your Money Where Your Mouth Is" - A Betting Platform for Better Prediction
by Fang Fang & Stinchcombe Maxwell & Whinston Andrew
- 1-25 Do Open Source Developers Respond to Competition? The LATEX Case Study
by Gaudeul Alex
- 1-27 Bargaining and Fixed Price Offers: How Online Intermediaries are Changing New Car Transactions
by Arnold Michael A. & Pénard Thierry
- 1-34 The Economics of Digital Business Models: A Framework for Analyzing the Economics of Platforms
by Brousseau Eric & Penard Thierry
March 2007, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-8 Optimal Monopoly Price Paths with Expanding Networks
by Gabszewicz Jean & Garcia Filomena
- 1-15 Incompatibility and Investment in ATM Networks
by Hannan Timothy H. & Borzekowski Ron
- 1-25 When Does the Winner Take All in Two-Sided Markets?
by Sun Mingchun & Tse Edison