Dynamic Duopoly Competition with Switching Costs and Network Externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- L. Grzybowski, 2013. "Dynamic duopoly competition with switching costs and network externalities," Post-Print hal-02286667, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suleymanova Irina & Wey Christian, 2011.
"Bertrand Competition in Markets with Network Effects and Switching Costs,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-58, September.
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2008. "Bertrand Competition in Markets with Network Effects and Switching Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 796, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Suleymanova, Irina & Wey, Christian, 2011. "Bertrand competition in markets with network effects and switching costs," DICE Discussion Papers 30, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2012.
"On the role of consumer expectations in markets with network effects,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 101-127, March.
- Suleymanova, Irina & Wey, Christian, 2010. "On the role of consumer expectations in markets with network effects," DICE Discussion Papers 13, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Baake, Pio & Boom, Anette, 2001.
"Vertical product differentiation, network externalities, and compatibility decisions,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 267-284, January.
- Anette Boom & Pio Baake, "undated". "Vertical Product Differentiation, Network Externalities, and Compatibility Decisions," Papers 010, Departmental Working Papers.
- Malcolm B. Coate, 2001. "MARKET STRUCTURE AND COMPETITION POLICY: GAME-THEORETIC APPROACHES, edited by Norman, G. and Thisse J.-F. Cambridge and New York: Cambridge University Press, 2000, xii+293 pp., $74.95 (cloth). IS," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(8), pages 465-466.
- Jiawei Chen, 2011. "How do Switching Costs Affect Market Concentration and Prices in Network Industries?," 2011 Meeting Papers 1428, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz, 2005. "Essays on Economics of Network Industries: Mobile Telephony," Munich Dissertations in Economics 5561, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Weiergräber, Stefan, 2014. "Network Effects and Switching Costs in the US Wireless Industry," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 512, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jiawei Chen, 2009. "Switching Costs and Dynamic Price Competition in Network Industries," Working Papers 09-25, NET Institute, revised Apr 2010.
- Dejan Trifunović & Đorđe Mitrović, 2018. "Pro-Competitive Regulatory Policies For Post-Paid And Pre-Paid Mobile Phone Markets," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 63(218), pages 85-104, July – Se.
- Timothy Keller & David Miller & Xiahua (Anny) Wei, 2010. "A Steady State Approach to a Network Externality Market With Switching Costs," Working Papers 10-19, NET Institute.
- Karamti, Chiraz, 2019. "Lopsided effects of telecom reforms on mobile markets in the enlarged EU: Evidence from dynamic quantile model," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 238-261.
- Weiergräber, Stefan, 2014. "Network Effects and Switching Costs in the US Wireless Industry," Discussion Papers in Economics 25094, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:12:y:2013:i:1:p:1-25:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.