Network Effects and Switching Costs in the US Wireless Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pasquale Schiraldi, 2011.
"Automobile replacement: a dynamic structural approach,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 42(2), pages 266-291, June.
- Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2008. "Automobile replacement: a dynamic structural approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21780, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pasquale Schiraldi, 2010. "Automobile Replacement: A DynamicStructural Approach," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 49, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Grajek, Michal, 2010. "Estimating network effects and compatibility: Evidence from the Polish mobile market," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 130-143, May.
- Jiawei Chen, 2011. "How do Switching Costs Affect Market Concentration and Prices in Network Industries?," 2011 Meeting Papers 1428, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kim, Hee-Su & Kwon, Namhoon, 2003. "The advantage of network size in acquiring new subscribers: a conditional logit analysis of the Korean mobile telephony market," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 17-33, March.
- Grajek, Michal & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2009.
"Usage and diffusion of cellular telephony, 1998-2004,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 238-249, March.
- Michal Grajek & Tobias Kretschmer, 2006. "Usage and Diffusion of Cellular Telephony, 1998-2004," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-20, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Michal Grajek & Tobias Kretschmer, 2007. "Usage and diffusion of cellular telephony, 1998-2004," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-003, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Michal Grajek & Tobias Kretschmer, 2006. "Usage and Diffusion of Cellular Telephony, 1998-2004," Working Papers 06-21, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Kim, Moon-Koo & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Jeong, Dong-Heon, 2004. "The effects of customer satisfaction and switching barrier on customer loyalty in Korean mobile telecommunication services," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 145-159, March.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Doganoglu Toker & Grzybowski Lukasz, 2013. "Dynamic Duopoly Competition with Switching Costs and Network Externalities," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Steffen Hoernig & Roman Inderst & Tommaso Valletti, 2014.
"Calling circles: network competition with nonuniform calling patterns,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 45(1), pages 155-175, March.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Inderst, Roman & Valletti, Tommaso, 2010. "Calling Circles: Network Competition with Non-Uniform Calling Patterns," CEPR Discussion Papers 8114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Hoernig & Roman Inderst & Tommaso Valletti, 2011. "Calling Circles: Network Competition with Non-Uniform Calling Patterns," CEIS Research Paper 206, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 04 Jul 2011.
- Daniel Birke & G. Swann, 2006. "Network effects and the choice of mobile phone operator," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 65-84, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2015-07-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-NET-2015-07-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:25094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.