Failure to Launch: Critical Mass in Platform Businesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans David S. & Pirchio Alexis, 2014. "An Empirical Examination of Why Mobile Money Schemes Ignite in Some Developing Countries but Flounder in Most," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(4), pages 397-451, December.
- Dutta, Amitava & Puvvala, Abhinay & Roy, Rahul & Seetharaman, Priya, 2017. "Technology diffusion: Shift happens — The case of iOS and Android handsets," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 28-43.
- Lechman, Ewa, 2014.
"The ‘technological take-off’ and the 'critical mass'. A trial conceptualization,"
59506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ewa Lechman, 2015. "The ‘Technological Take-Off’ And The ‘Critical Mass’. A Trial Conceptualization," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 26, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Andre Veiga, 2014. "Dynamic Platform Design," Working Papers 14-15, NET Institute.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:734-:d:97388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hagiu, Andrei & Hałaburda, Hanna, 2014. "Information and two-sided platform profits," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 25-35.
- Zhou, Yiyi, 2012. "Failure to Launch in Two-Sided Markets: A Study of the U.S. Video Game Market," MPRA Paper 42002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gomes, Renato & Pavan, Alessandro, 2016. "Many-to-many matching and price discrimination," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 11(3), September.
- Gold, Alex & Hogendorn, Christiaan, 2016.
"Tipping in two-sided markets with asymmetric platforms,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 85-90.
- Alex Gold & Christiaan Hogendorn, 2015. "Tipping in Two-Sided Markets with Asymmetric Platforms," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2015-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Kuebel, Hannes & Zarnekow, Ruediger, 2014. "The role of telecommunications operators on smart home service platforms," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101424, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jordana VIOTTO, 2015. "Competition and Regulation of Crowdfunding Platforms: A Two-sided Market Approach," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(99), pages 33-50, 3rd quart.
- Grajek, Michał & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2012. "Identifying critical mass in the global cellular telephony market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 496-507.
- David S. Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2013. "The Antitrust Analysis of Multi-Sided Platform Businesses," NBER Working Papers 18783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:9:y:2010:i:4:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.