|+33 (0)1 69 33 34 17|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Paris School of Economics (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Théorie Économique, Modélisation, Application (THEMA) Cergy-Pontoise, France
Université de Cergy-Pontoise
: 33 1 34 25 60 63
33 1 34 25 62 33
33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
RePEc:edi:themafr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler & Thomas Trégouët, 2017. "Truthtelling in Matching Markets," Post-Print hal-01629300, HAL.
- Stefania Marcassa & Jérôme Pouyet & Thomas Trégouët, 2017. "Marriage Strategy Among European Nobility," THEMA Working Papers 2017-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Pouyet, Jérôme & Trégouët, Thomas, 2016. "Vertical Mergers in Platform Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler & Thomas Trégouët, 2017. "Truthtelling in Matching Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(4), pages 882-909, October.
- Trégouët, Thomas, 2015. "Gender-based price discrimination in matching markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 34-45.
- Thomas Trégouët, 2009. "Intégration verticale et problèmes de coordination dans les marchés bifaces," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(3), pages 807-817.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pouyet, Jérôme & Trégouët, Thomas, 2016.
"Vertical Mergers in Platform Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jérôme Pouyet & Thomas Trégouët, 2016. "Vertical Mergers in Platform Markets," PSE Working Papers halshs-01410077, HAL.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2016-12-18 2017-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (2) 2016-12-18 2017-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2016-12-18 2017-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (2) 2016-12-18 2017-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2016-12-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas Tregouet should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.