Report NEP-COM-2018-08-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2018. "Optimal Cross-Licensing Arrangements: Collusion versus Entry Deterrence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7151, CESifo.
- Bronnenberg, Bart, 2018. "Innovation and Distribution: A General Equilibrium Model of Manufacturing and Retailing," CEPR Discussion Papers 13058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Federico Etro, 2018. "Conglomerate Mergers and Entry in Innovative Industries," Working Papers 2018:19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Germán Gutiérrez & Thomas Philippon, 2018. "How European Markets Became Free: A Study of Institutional Drift," NBER Working Papers 24700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Pouyet & Thomas Trégouët, 2016. "Vertical Mergers in Platform Markets," Working Papers halshs-01410077, HAL.
- Jorge Florez-Acosta & Daniel Herrera-Araujo, 2017. "Multiproduct retailing and buyer power: The effects of product delisting on consumer shopping behavior," Working Papers halshs-01467435, HAL.
- David Berger & Kyle Herkenhoff & Simon Mongey, 2018. "Labor Market Power," 2018 Meeting Papers 170, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Geoffrey Brooke & Lydia Cheung, 2018. "An Empirical Analysis of Competition in Print Adversiting among Paid and Free Newspapers," Working Papers 2018-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Atasoy, Ayse Tugba & Harmsen-van Hout, Marjolein & Madlener, Reinhard, 2018. "Strategic Demand Response to Dynamic Pricing: A Lab Experiment for the Electricity Market," FCN Working Papers 5/2018, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Jan 2020.
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2018. "Managing Competition on a Two-Sided Platform," Working Papers halshs-01833106, HAL.
- Kevin A. Bryan & Joshua S. Gans, 2018. "A Theory of Multihoming in Rideshare Competition," NBER Working Papers 24806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher T. Conlon & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2018. "Empirical Properties of Diversion Ratios," NBER Working Papers 24816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yang, David, 2018. "Has the arrival of Amazon altered the market structure for consumer electronic goods in Australia?," MPRA Paper 88153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean Jacques, 2017. "Innovation clusters effects on adoption of a general purpose technology under uncertainty," EconStor Preprints 180668, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Laixun Zhao, 2018. "Technology spillovers and outside options in a bilateral duopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 1039, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Laixun Zhao, 2018. "Market expansion may harm the supplier in a bilateral monopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 1040, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- John Jairo García Rendón & Diego F. Linares, 2018. "Price wars in a highly concentrated industry: Mobile communication voice services," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016449, Universidad EAFIT.
- Maxime Thomas & Pascal Le Masson & Legrand Julien & Benoit Weil, 2018. "Platform Overthrow: uncovering the critical role of functional extension and generic technology [Allier extension fonctionnelle et généricité technique pour renverser une plateforme]," Post-Print hal-01833568, HAL.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Anthony Priolo, 2018. "How Do Firms Build Market Share?," NBER Working Papers 24794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wallace P. Mullin & Christopher M. Snyder, 2018. "Revealed Growth: A Method for Bounding the Elasticity of Demand with an Application to Assessing the Antitrust Remedy in the Du Pont Decision," NBER Working Papers 24786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniele Crotti & Elena Maggi, 2017. "Urban Distribution Centres and Competition among Logistics Providers: a Hotelling Approach," SAS: Society and Sustainability 256057, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Ibrahima Barry & Olivier Bonroy & Paolo Garella, 2018. "On taxes and subsidies with private eco-labeling," Working Papers hal-01845647, HAL.
- George Deltas & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2018. "Product Proliferation and Pricing in a Market with Positional Effects," Working Papers 242312853, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Shlegel, Maxim & Zenkevich, Nikolay, 2017. "Design and Simulation of Coopetition as Lead Generating Mechanism," Conference Papers 10466, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Cabral, Luís M B, 2018. "Towards a Theory of Platform Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 13052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2018. "The Fisher Body Case and Organizational Economics," Working papers 2018-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Amodio, Francesco & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rahman, Aminur, 2018. "Bribes vs. Taxes: Market Structure and Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 13055, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Richard Dasher & Sergei Golovan, 2019. "Growth through acquisition of innovations," Working Papers w0247, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Samy Belaïd & Jérôme Lacoeuilhe, 2018. "Purchase motivations and levers to revitalize the core market store brands [Les motivations d’achat et leviers pour redynamiser l’offre des marques de distributeurs cœur de gamme]," Post-Print hal-01841502, HAL.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2018. "The Direct and Indirect Effects of Product Market Regulations in the Retail Trade Sector," JRC Research Reports JRC112222, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nigar Hashimzade & Gareth Myles, 2018. "Do Corporate Environmental Contributions Justify the Public Interest Defence?," School of Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 2018-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics and Public Policy.
- Cédric Durand & William Milberg, 2018. "Intellectual Monopoly in Global Value Chains [Monopolisation intellectuelle dans les chaines globales de valeur]," CEPN Working Papers hal-01850438, HAL.
- Parenti, Mathieu & Sidorov, Alexander V. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2017. "Social Welfare under Oligopoly: Does the Strengthening of Competition in Production Increase ConsumersÙ Well-Being?," Conference Papers 10463, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.