Urban Distribution Centres and Competition among Logistics Providers: a Hotelling Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniele Crotti & Elena Maggi, 2017. "Urban Distribution Centres and Competition among Logistics Providers: a Hotelling Approach," Working Papers 2017.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ching-to Ma & James Burgess, 1993. "Quality competition, welfare, and regulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 153-173, June.
- Lindholm, Maria Eleonor & Blinge, Magnus, 2014. "Assessing knowledge and awareness of the sustainable urban freight transport among Swedish local authority policy planners," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 124-131.
- Kut C. So, 2000. "Price and Time Competition for Service Delivery," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 392-409, April.
- Annika Herr, 2011.
"Quality and Welfare in a Mixed Duopoly with Regulated Prices: The Case of a Public and a Private Hospital,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(4), pages 422-437, November.
- Herr, Annika, 2010. "Quality and welfare in a mixed duopoly with regulated prices: The case of a public and a private hospital," DICE Discussion Papers 07, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Cerruti, Davide, 2013. "No free polluting anymore: The impact of a vehicle pollution charge on air quality," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150575, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Romeo Danielis, 2008. "The potential demand for a urban freight consolidation centre," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 269-284, March.
- Nagurney, Anna & Yu, Min & Floden, Jonas & Nagurney, Ladimer S., 2014. "Supply chain network competition in time-sensitive markets," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 112-127.
- Zhang, M. & Janic, M. & Tavasszy, L.A., 2015. "A freight transport optimization model for integrated network, service, and policy design," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 61-76.
- Gad Allon & Awi Federgruen, 2007. "Competition in Service Industries," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Anna Trentini & Jesus Gonzalez Feliu & Nicolas Malhéné, 2015. "Developing urban logistics spaces: UCC and PLS in South-Western Europe," Working Papers halshs-01214749, HAL.
- Teodor Gabriel Crainic & Nicoletta Ricciardi & Giovanni Storchi, 2009. "Models for Evaluating and Planning City Logistics Systems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 432-454, November.
- Julian Allen & Michael Browne & Allan Woodburn & Jacques Leonardi, 2012. "The Role of Urban Consolidation Centres in Sustainable Freight Transport," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 473-490, April.
- Unknown, 2013. "SAEA 2013 Annual Meetings," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45, pages 1-1, August.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2018-08-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENV-2018-08-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2018-08-20 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2018-08-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemss:256057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.