Goods transport in large European cities: Difficult to organize, difficult to modernize
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joëlle Morana & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2010. "La logistique du dernier kilomètre : les défis d'un transport urbain « vert »," Working Papers halshs-00493701, HAL.
- Sathaye, Nakul & Harley, Robert & Madanat, Samer, 2010. "Unintended environmental impacts of nighttime freight logistics activities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 642-659, October.
- Marchau, Vincent & Walker, Warren & van Duin, Ron, 2008. "An adaptive approach to implementing innovative urban transport solutions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 405-412, November.
- Marcucci, Edoardo & Gatta, Valerio & Scaccia, Luisa, 2015. "Urban freight, parking and pricing policies: An evaluation from a transport providers’ perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 239-249.
- Santos, Luis & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John R., 2008. "Implementing a multi-vehicle multi-route spatial decision support system for efficient trash collection in Portugal," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 922-934, July.
- Arvidsson, Niklas, 2013. "The milk run revisited: A load factor paradox with economic and environmental implications for urban freight transport," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 56-62.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1453-:d:108658 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joëlle Morana & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2011. "Le transport urbain vert de marchandises : leçons tirées de l'expérience de la ville de Padoue en Italie," Post-Print halshs-01081765, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2011. "Costs and benefits of logistics pooling for urban freight distribution: scenario simulation and assessment for strategic decision support," Post-Print halshs-00688967, HAL.
- Lindholm, Maria Eleonor & Blinge, Magnus, 2014. "Assessing knowledge and awareness of the sustainable urban freight transport among Swedish local authority policy planners," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 124-131.
- Maria Lindholm, 2013. "Urban freight transport from a local authority perspective – a literature review," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 54, pages 1-3.
- Vidal Vieira, José Geraldo & Fransoo, Jan C., 2015. "How logistics performance of freight operators is affected by urban freight distribution issues," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 37-47.
- Zanni, Alberto M. & Bristow, Abigail L., 2010. "Emissions of CO2 from road freight transport in London: Trends and policies for long run reductions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1774-1786, April.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:10-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilles PACHE, 2008. "Perspectives in Food e-Tailing – is Logistical Performance Always Essential to Develop a Sustainable Competitive Advantage?," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 163-176.
- Sandrine Ville & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Laetitia Dablanc, 2010. "The limits of public policy intervention in urban logistics: The case of Vicenza (Italy) and lessons for other European cities," Post-Print halshs-00742857, HAL.
- Romeo Danielis & Edoardo Marcucci, 2007. "The Demand Potential of an Urban Freight Consolidation Centre," Working Papers 0711, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Thomas Baudel & Laetitia Dablanc & Penelope Aguiar-Melgarejo & Jean Ashton, 2015. "Optimizing Urban Freight Deliveries: From Designing and Testing a Prototype System to Addressing Real Life Challenges," Post-Print hal-01255153, HAL.
- Meisel, Frank & Thiele, Nicole, 2014. "Where to dispose of urban green waste? Transportation planning for the maintenance of public green spaces," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 147-162.
- Corinne Blanquart & Saskia Seidel & Barbara Lenz, 2014. "A conceptual framework to understand retailers'logistics and transport organization-illustrated for groceries'goods movements in France and Germany," Post-Print hal-00985969, HAL.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:238-255 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:41:y:2007:i:3:p:280-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .