Contact information of Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sps:cpaper. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Manaeva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sompuru.html .
- 8713 Coordination Contracts as Value Chain Creation Mechanism: The Case of Movie Industry
by Zenkevich, Nikolai A. & Gladkova, Margarita
- 8712 Knowledge Exchange in Multi-Sided Platforms: A Business Model Approach
by Yablonsky, Sergey A.
- 8711 Multinationality-Performance Relationship in Russian MNEs: The Moderating Effect of Contingencies
by Veselova, Anna S. & Dikova, Desislava & Kazantcev, Anatoly K.
- 8710 Understanding the Phenomenon of Born Globals from Emerging Markets: a 'Black Swan' or a Natural Event?
by Tsukanova, Tatyana V.
- 8709 Measuring CSR: The Index of Fairness
by Storchevoy, Maxim
- 8708 Effectuation and/or Causation: What Cognitive Logic One Should Foster in Different Institutional Settings?
by Shirokova, Galina V. & Laskovaia, Anastasiia & Osiyevskyy, Oleksiy
- 8707 The interactive effects of venture cognitive logic and performance of Russian SMEs in uncertain environment
by Shirokova, Galina V. & Laskovaia, Anastasiia
- 8706 The Role of Strategic Entrepreneurship in Performance of Russian SMEs during the Economic Crisis
by Shirokova, Galina V. & Ivvonen, Liudmila & Gafforova, Elena
- 8705 The Role of Strategic Orientations in Managing Economic Crisis: An Empirical Examination of Russian SMEs
by Shirokova, Galina V. & Beliaeva, Tatiana & Gafforova, Elena
- 8704 Subregional Assymetry in the Development of Micro-Enterprises
by Serova, Liudmila S. & Churakova, Yya Yu.
- 8703 Improvement of Planning Methods for Freight Rail Transportation to Seaport Terminals
by Sakhanova, Mariia & Zyatchin, Andrey V.
- 8696 Instruments and Methods of Capturing Knowledge from Customers: Classification and Choice
by Plyasunov, Nikita & Kudryavtsev, Dmitry G.
- 8695 Showing off and Hushing up: What Do Companies Reveal about Their Impact on Emerging Markets
by Petrova-Savchenko, Anastasiia A.
- 8694 Liability of Foreignness as a Boundary Condition for an Entry Mode Choice: a Case of Russian Companies on German Market
by Panibratov, Andrei Yu. & Ribberink, Natalia & Veselova, Anna S. & Nefedov, Konstantin S.
- 8686 Foreign Investment Motives of Russian Acquirers: An Extended OLI Perspective
by Panibratov, Andrei Yu. & Dikova, Desislava & Veselova, Anna S.
- 8685 Competitive Priorities in Operations and Technology Management: Current Status and Future Prospects for Research
by Pakhomova, Liubov A.
- 8684 Modeling Language and Communication Skills Program Evaluation at Business School: Focus on the Best Practices
by Orlova, Elena V. & Martynova, Tatiana A.
- 8683 Analysis of Practical Approaches towards Brand Alliance Formation
by Muravskii, Daniil V. & Baranova, Elizaveta
- 8682 Factors Affecting Knowledge Management Integration in Small IT-Enterprises
by Morozova, Daria
- 8681 The Corporate Risk-Management Strategy on Emerging Markets: Diving Through the Crisis
by Loukianova, Anna E. & Smirnova, Ekaterina
- 8680 CEFR Levels of Oral Performances: Estimating the Task Difficulty as a Tool of Independent and Responsible Learning
by Lankina, Olga Yu.
- 8679 The Role of Joint R&D Centers Formation with Universities for MNEs in the Russian IT Market
by Kuznetsova, Svetlana & Morozova, Daria & Morozova, Tatiana & Muravskii, Daniil V. & Mironova, Daria
- 8678 Employer Branding Practices for Young Talents in IT-Companies (Russian Experience)
by Kucherov, Dmitry G. & Zamulin, Andrey L.
- 8677 Innovative Work Behaviour in High Involvement Work System Ó View through AMO Model
by Kosheleva, Sofia V.
- 8676 Business Process for the Selection of the Raw MaterialsÙ Supplier on the Example of the Company "Yuzhtehmontazh"
by Kolobova, Valeriya A. & Zyatchin, Andrey V.
- 8675 Knowledge sharing for internationalization: the case of export promotion program in Russian IT industry
by Kokoulina, Liudmila O.
- 8674 Knowledge Creation and Knowledge Sharing on the Virtual Conference: a Case Study of Disruptive Innovation Festival
by Kokoulina, Liudmila O.
- 8673 Championing Processes and the Emergence of Industrial Symbiosis: Case of Yandex Data Center in Finland
by Kokoulina, Liudmila O. & Ermolaeva, Liubov A.
- 8672 Conceptual proposal: applying programming philosophy in strategic thinking and teaching management
by Knatko, Dmitri M.
- 8671 Innovation Capabilities of a Firm: a Key Role of Information Exploration
by Kazantcev, Anatoly K. & Logacheva, Anna V. & Veselova, Anna S.
- 8670 Social Capital of Board of Directors and Financial Performance: Evidence from Russian Companies
by Kachura, Egor & Garanina, Tatiana A.
- 8669 Collaborative Working Capital Optimization Model: Case Study of Russian Supply Chains
by Ivakina, Anastasiia A. & Silaeva, Nataliia & Zenkevich, Nikolay A.
- 8668 Searching for Optimal Configuration of Corporate Education System for Russian Companies
by Grinberg, Elvira
- 8667 (Un)fairness of Shrinkflation: the Role of Consumer-, Firm-, and Marketrelated Factors
by Golovacheva, Ksenia S.
- 8666 Measuring Consumer Sentiment Toward Marketing in Russia
by Golovacheva, Ksenia S. & Smirnova, Maria M.
- 8665 INNOVARRA Project: Some Preliminary Results
by Gavrilova, Tatiana A. & Kudryavtsev, Dmitry V. & Menshikova, Anna V.
- 8622 Internationalization Strategies of Russian National Oil Companies towards Asia: Cooperation or Competition?
by Garanina, Olga L.
- 8621 Exploring the Reciprocal Relationship Between Innovation, Internationalization, and Organizational Learning: A Complex System Model for Small Firms
by Freixanet, Joan & Churakova, Iya Yu.
- 8620 Benchmarking the Performance of Saint-Petersburg Public Hospitals
by Fedotov, Yuri V. & Iablonskii, Kazimir P.
- 8619 Dark Side of Political Ties: Failure Case of Russian MNE Rusal in Montenegro
by Ermolaeva, Lyubov A. & Pantic, Bojan
- 8618 Empirical Investigation on Price Risk Hedging of Emerging Countries Airline Companies
by Dzhamaev, Donat Sh. & Okulov, Vitaliy L.
- 8617 Drama Techniques for Teaching Business English: From Partial Business Episodes to Case Scenarios
by Cherenkov, Vitaliy I. & Cherenkova, Natalia
- 8616 Dynamics and Negative Consequencies of Development of Addictive Product Markets
by Cherenkov, Vitaliy I. & Ilyuk, Ruslan
- 8611 From Conceptualizing International Logistics to Practical Applications
by Cherenkov, Vitaliy I.
- 8610 Application of Fundamental Valuation to Russian Non-Traded Companies: Towards Private Equity Market Formation
by Bukhvalov, Alexander V. & Nikulin, Egor D.
- 8609 How Does Divestment Affect Brand Image: A Communication Perspective
by Brown, Tashauna Andrene
- 8608 A Theoretical Framework for Foreign Divestment Decision: Emerging Markets
by Brown, Tashauna Andrene & Panibratov, Andrei Yu.
- 8607 Role of Institutional Environment in Preference of HPWS by Banks in Russia
by Bordunos, Aleksandra K. & Kosheleva, Sofia V.
- 8606 Bridging Intention-Action Gap in Student Entrepreneurship: the Role of Formal Institutions
by Bogatyreva, Karina A. & Shirokova, Galina V. & Osiyevskyy, Oleksiy
- 8605 Developing Social Entrepreneurship Models in Russian Legal and Socioeconomic Context
by Blagov, Yury E. & Aray, Yulia N.
- 8604 Responsible Innovations and Value Creation: The Case of Leading Russian Companies
by Blagov, Yury E.
- 8603 Knowledge Sharing Barriers at Administrative Level of Undergraduate Educational Programs
by Blagov, Evgeny Yu. & Zhukova, Kiran V. & Pleshkova, Anastasiia Yu. & Koritskiy, Nikita & Soldatkin, Emil O.
- 8602 Ownership Structure and Dividend Policy of Russian Dual-Class Stock Companies
by Berezinets, Irina V. & Ilina, Yulia B. & Shorokhova, Ekaterina
- 8583 Intellectual Capital Elements and Performance Indicators of Russian Companies: Do Survey Results and Financial Data Correlate?
by Andreeva, Tatiana & Garanina, Tatiana & Koveyko, Anastasia
- 8582 Ambidextrous Learning in Innovation-Active Companies of BRIC: Convergence or Divergence Trends?
by Alsufyev, Artem I. & Zavyalova, Elena K.
- 8566 Motivations to Start Businesses: Institutional Context
by Aleksandrova, Ekaterina A. & Verkhovskaya, Olga R.
- 7031 Global University Entrepreneurial Spirit Students' Survey: The National Report (Russia)
by Shirokova, G.V. & Bogatyreva, K.A. & Beliaeva, T.V. & Tsukanova, T.V. & Laskovaia, A.K.