Report NEP-IND-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Bernhard & Marc Deschamps, 2016. "Cournot oligopoly with randomly arriving producers," Working Papers hal-01413910, HAL.
- Pio Baake & Andreas Harasser, 2017. "Upstream Monopoly and Downstream Information Sharing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1635, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jérôme Pouyet & Thomas Trégouët, 2016. "Vertical Mergers in Platform Markets," PSE Working Papers halshs-01410077, HAL.
- Castanheira, Micael & de Frutos, Maria-Angeles & Ornaghi, Carmine & Siotis, Georges, 2017. "The Unexpected Consequences of Asymmetric Competition. An Application to Big Pharma," CEPR Discussion Papers 11813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Knaut, Andreas & Obermüller, Frank & Weiser, Florian, 2017. "Tender Frequency and Market Concentration in Balancing Power Markets," EWI Working Papers 2017-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Hector Hernandez Guevara & Fernando Hervas Soriano & Alexander Tuebke & Antonio Vezzani & Sara Amoroso & Alexander Coad & Petros Gkotsis & Nicola Grassano, 2017. "The 2016 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard," JRC Working Papers JRC103716, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).