Exclusivity and Control
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1058-6407&site=1|
- Stennek, Johan, 2014. "Exclusive quality – Why exclusive distribution may benefit the TV-viewers," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 42-57.
- Ricardo GONCALVES & Álvaro NASCIMENTO, 2013. "Next Generation Access Networks: The Post-Investment Conundrum," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(92), pages 91-112, 4th quart.
- Harald Nygard Bergh & Hans Jarle Kind & Bjørn-Atle Reme & Lars Sørgard, 2012. "Competition between Content Distributors in Two-Sided Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3885, CESifo Group Munich.
- Weeds, Helen, 2012. "Advertising and the Distribution of Content," CEPR Discussion Papers 9079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hanna Halaburda & Yaron Yehezkel, 2013.
"Platform Competition under Asymmetric Information,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 22-68, August.
- Hanna Halaburda & Yaron Yehezkel, 2011. "Platform Competition under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 11-05, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Chang, Chih-Wei & Lin, Yan-Shu & Ohta, Hiroshi, 2013. "Optimal location in two-sided markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 743-750.
- Anna D'Annunzio, 2013. "Vertical Integration in Two-Sided Markets: Exclusive Provision and Program Quality," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-16, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- repec:kap:regeco:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9325-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander White & E. Glen Weyl, 2010. "Imperfect Platform Competition: A General Framework," Working Papers 10-17, NET Institute, revised Nov 2010.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Stephen Martin, 2017. "Exclusivity and exclusion on platform Markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 95-118, March.
- Subhashish M. Chowdhury & Stephen Martin, 2010. "Exclusivity and exclusion on platform markets," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-14, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Stephen Martin, 2010. "Exclusivity and Exclusion on Platform Markets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1254, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Helen Weeds, 2016. "TV Wars: Exclusive Content and Platform Competition in Pay TV," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(594), pages 1600-1633, 08.
- Weeds, Helen, 2012. "TV Wars: Exclusive Content and Platform Competition in Pay TV," CEPR Discussion Papers 8781, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy S. & Johansen, Bjørn Olav & Lømo, Teis L., 2015. "Resale price maintenance in two-sided markets," Working Papers in Economics 08/15, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Jay Pil Choi & Doh-Shin Jeon & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2015. "Net Neutrality, Business Models, and Internet Interconnection," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 104-141, August.
- David S. Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2013. "The Antitrust Analysis of Multi-Sided Platform Businesses," NBER Working Papers 18783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:679-708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed