Report NEP-CSE-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crass, Dirk & Rammer, Christian & Aschhoff, Birgit, 2016. "Geographical clustering and the effectiveness of public innovation programs," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rammer, Christian & Kinne, Jan & Blind, Knut, 2016. "Microgeography of innovation in the city: Location patterns of innovative firms in Berlin," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Joaquim José Martins Guilhoto & Paulo César Morceiro, Milene Simone Tessarin, 2016. "Productive Complex of Defense and Security in Brazil: dimension, sectoral and technological impacts," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_28, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Hagedoorn, John & Lokshin, Boris & Malo, Stéphane, 2016. "Alliances and the innovation performance of corporate and public research spin-off firms," Research Memorandum 041, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Giordano Mion & Luca David Opromolla & Alessandro Sforza, 2016. "The Diffusion of Knowledge via Managers' Mobility," CEP Discussion Papers dp1458, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mion, Giordano & Opromolla, Luca David & Sforza, Alessandro, 2016. "The Diffusion of Knowledge via Managers' Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 11706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Taran Thune & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2016. "Innovation in hospitals: piloting a tool for investigating contributions of hospital employees to innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161211, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Yao Amber Li & Joseph Kaboski & Wyatt Brooks, 2016. "Agglomeration and (the Lack of) Competition," 2016 Meeting Papers 1697, Society for Economic Dynamics.