Health Workforce Planning in OECD Countries: A Review of 26 Projection Models from 18 Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhlmann, Ellen & Larsen, Christa, 2015. "Why we need multi-level health workforce governance: Case studies from nursing and medicine in Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 1636-1644.
- Vicarelli, Giovanna & Pavolini, Emmanuele, 2015. "Health workforce governance in Italy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 1606-1612.
- Gamzu, Ronni & Kaidar, Nir & Afek, Arnon & Horev, Tuvia, 2016. "Physician density planning in a public healthcare system: Complexities, threats and opportunities—The case of the Israeli healthcare system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 920-927.
- Pavolini, Emmanuele & Kuhlmann, Ellen, 2016. "Health workforce development in the European Union: A matrix for comparing trajectories of change in the professions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 654-664.
- Christopher J. Gerry & Igor Sheiman, 2016. "The Health Workforce of the Russian Federation in the Context Of the International Trends," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/PSP/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Scheil-Adlung, Xenia., 2015. "Long-term care protection for older persons : a review of coverage deficits in 46 countries," ILO Working Papers 994886493402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:2:p:102-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Batenburg, Ronald, 2015. "Health workforce planning in Europe: Creating learning country clusters," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 1537-1544.
- Correia, Tiago & Dussault, Gilles & Pontes, Carla, 2015. "The impact of the financial crisis on human resources for health policies in three southern-Europe countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 1600-1605.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:62-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .