Health workers at the core of the health system: Framework and research issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills, Anne, 1983. "Vertical vs horizontal health programmes in Africa: Idealism, pragmatism, resources and efficiency," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(24), pages 1971-1981, January.
- Valeria Oliveira-Cruz & Christoph Kurowski & Anne Mills, 2003. "Delivery of priority health services: searching for synergies within the vertical versus horizontal debate," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 67-86.
- Frenk, Julio, 1994. "Dimensions of health system reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-34, January.
- Léonard, Christian & Stordeur, Sabine & Roberfroid, Dominique, 2009. "Association between physician density and health care consumption: A systematic review of the evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 121-134, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher J. Gerry & Igor Sheiman, 2016. "The Health Workforce of the Russian Federation in the Context Of the International Trends," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/PSP/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth system; Health worker;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:105:y:2012:i:2:p:185-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .