Old Age and Poverty in Developing Countries: New Policy Challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Twigg, Judyth L., 1999. "Obligatory medical insurance in Russia: the participants' perspective," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 371-382, August.
- Peter Lloyd-Sherlock, 2000. "Failing the needy: public social spending in Latin America," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 101-119.
- Lloyd-Sherlock, Peter, 2000. "Population ageing in developed and developing regions: implications for health policy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 887-895, September.
- Hsiao, William C., 1995. "Abnormal economics in the health sector," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 125-139.
- Andrew Cassels, 1995. "Health sector reform: Key issues in less developed countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 329-347, 05.
- Caldwell, John C., 1993. "Health transition: The cultural, social and behavioural determinants of health in the Third World," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 125-135, January.