Abnormal economics in the health sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, P. A. & Hausman, J. A., 1984. "Individual retirement and savings behavior," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 81-114.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Yuanli & Rao, Keqin & Fei, John, 1998. "Economic transition and health transition: comparing China and Russia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 103-122, May.
- World Bank, 2001. "Croatia - Regaining Fiscal Sustainability and Enhancing Effectiveness : A Public Expenditure and Institutional Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15484, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i::p:23-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Sanhueza & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2002. "Choosing Health Insurance in a Dual Health Care System: The Chilean Case," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 157-184, May.
- World Bank, 2017. "Georgia Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27138, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:182:y:2017:i:c:p:117-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "Regaining Fiscal Sustainability and Enhancing Effectiveness in Croatia : A Public Expenditure and Institutional Review," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13993, August.
- Bazyli Czyżewski & Anna Hnatyszyn-Dzikowska & Jan Polcyn, 2016. "Problems of Quantifying Public Goods in the Healthcare Sector," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 105-125.
- Gonzalez Block, Miguel Angel, 1997. "Comparative research and analysis methods for shared learning from health system reforms," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 187-209, December.
- Milena Pavlova & Wim Groot & Godefridus Van Merode, 2004. "Willingness and ability of Bulgarian consumers to pay for improved public health care services," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1117-1130.
- Siadat, Banafsheh & Stolpe, Michael, 2005. "Reforming health care finance: What can Germany learn from other countries?," Kiel Economic Policy Papers 5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippine Health Sector Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27397, The World Bank.
- Ernesto Miranda & Ricardo D. Paredes Molina, 1997. "Competencia, Integración Vertical y Rendimiento en los Servicios de Salud Públicos y Privados de Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1995, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Brian Ferguson, 1996. "Progress of the UK health reforms and the role of information: what can the "dismal science" contribute?," Working Papers 145chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Larrañaga, Osvaldo, 1997. "Eficiencia y equidad en el sistema de salud chileno," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 49, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Leung, Gabriel M. & O.L. Wong, Irene & Chan, Wai-Sum & Choi, Sarah & Lo, Su-Vui, 2005. "The ecology of health care in Hong Kong," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 577-590, August.
- Ernesto Miranda & Ricardo D. Paredes Molina, 1997. "Organización industrial de los servicios de salud en Chile," Research Department Publications 3005, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Pokhrel, Subhash, 2007. "Determinants of parental reports of children's illnesses: Empirical evidence from Nepal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 1106-1117, September.
- Lilani Kumaranayake, 1997. "The Role Of Regulation: Influencing Private Sector Activity Within Health Sector Reform," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 641-649.
- Lonnroth, Knut & Thuong, Le Minh & Linh, Pham Duy & Diwan, Vinod, 1998. "Risks and benefits of private health care: exploring physicians' views on private health care in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 81-97, August.
- Lloyd-Sherlock, Peter, 2000. "Old Age and Poverty in Developing Countries: New Policy Challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2157-2168, December.
- Wong, Irene O.L. & Lindner, Michael J. & Cowling, Benjamin J. & Lau, Eric H.Y. & Lo, Su-Vui & Leung, Gabriel M., 2010. "Measuring moral hazard and adverse selection by propensity scoring in the mixed health care economy of Hong Kong," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 24-35, April.
- Huff-Rousselle, Maggie, 2012. "The logical underpinnings and benefits of pooled pharmaceutical procurement: A pragmatic role for our public institutions?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(9), pages 1572-1580.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:32:y:1995:i:1-3:p:125-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.