The Earnings Effects of Multilateral Trade Liberalization: Implications for Poverty in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harris, Richard G. & Robertson, Peter E., 2013.
"Trade, wages and skill accumulation in the emerging giants,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 407-421.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter Robertson, 2009. "Trade, Wages And Skill Accumulation In The Emerging Giants," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 09-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries-super-1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 405-416, November.
- Joseph Francis Francois & Hugo ROJAS-ROMAGOSA, 2008. "Equity and International Trade," Economics working papers 2008-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Tellería, Roberto & Ludeña, Carlos & Fernández, Soraya, 2011.
"Policy alternatives and strategies for the Plurinational State of Bolivia following the end of trade preferences,"
Documentos de Proyectos
3922, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Tellería, Roberto & Ludeña, Carlos & Fernández, Soraya, 2011. "Policy alternatives and strategies for the Plurinational State of Bolivia following the end of trade preferences," Documentos de Proyectos 424, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Niimi, Yoko, 2009. "Do Regional Trade Pacts Benefit the Poor? An Illustration from Dominican Republic--Central American Free Trade Agreement in Nicaragua," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 146-160, January.
- ., 2012. "Socio-economic impact of regional transport infrastructure in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Chapters,in: Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 4, pages 95-138 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:164-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stone, Susan & Strutt, Anna & Hertel, Thomas, 2010.
"Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion,"
ADBI Working Papers
234, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Susan Stone & Anna Strutt & Thomas Hertel, 2010. "Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Working Papers id:2959, eSocialSciences.
- Susan Stone & Anna Strutt & Thomas Hertel, 2010. "Assessing Socioeconomic Impacts of Transport Infrastructure Projects in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22819, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Roman Keeney & Maros Ivanic & L. Alan Winters, 2015.
"Why Isn't the Doha Development Agenda more Poverty Friendly?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 18, pages 375-391
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thomas W. Hertel & Roman Keeney & Maros Ivanic & L. Alan Winters, 2009. "Why Isn't the Doha Development Agenda more Poverty Friendly?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 543-559, November.
- Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, Alan, 2007. "Why Isn’t the Doha Development Agenda More Poverty Friendly?," GTAP Working Papers 2292, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Verma, Monika & Hertel, Thomas W., 2009.
"Commodity Price Volatility and Nutrition Vulnerability,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49344, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Verma, Monika & Hertel, Thomas W., 2009. "Commodity price volatility and nutrition vulnerability:," IFPRI discussion papers 895, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Linlin & Nogueira, Lia & Baylis, Katherine R., 2013. "Agricultural Market Reforms and Nutritional Transition in Rural China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150203, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Keeney, Roman & Beckman, Jayson, 2009. "WTO negotiations on agriculture and the distributional impacts for US rice farm households," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 70-80, February.
- Harry G. Broadman, 2005. "From Disintegration to Reintegration : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union in International Trade," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7511.
- Hussein, Zekarias & Golub, Alla A. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2012. "Climate Change Mitigation Policies and Global Poverty," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124689, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ali, Tariq & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun, 2013. "Impact assessment of global and national biofuels developments on agriculture in Pakistan," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 466-474.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier, 2014. "Simulating economic growth effects on food and nutrition security in Yemen: A new macro–micro modeling approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 100-113.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2007. "OECD Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact On India's Prces and Producer's Welfare," Working Papers id:1072, eSocialSciences.
- Gabriel Sánchez & María Laura Alzúa & Inés Butler, 2008. "Impact of Technical Barriers to Trade on Argentine Exports and Labor Markets," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0079, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Robert Sparrow, 2011. "Child Labor and Trade Liberalization in Indonesia," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(4), pages 722-749.
- Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2011. "Household inequality, social welfare, and trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 422-431, November.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Hertel, Thomas W. & Ivanic, Maros & Nin Pratt, Alejandro, 2004. "Evaluating Poverty Impacts of Globalization and Trade Policy Changes on Agricultural Producers," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20242, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dick Durevall & Roy Weide, 2017.
"Importing High Food Prices by Exporting: Rice Prices in Lao PDR,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 164-181, February.
- Durevall, Dick & van der Weide, Roy, 2014. "Importing high food prices by exporting : rice prices in Lao PDR," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7119, The World Bank.
- Durevall, Dick & van der Weide, Roy, 2014. "Importing High Food Prices by Exporting: Rice Prices in Lao PDR," Working Papers in Economics 607, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:1208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .