Health sector reform: Key issues in less developed countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collins, Charles & Green, Andrew & Hunter, David, 1999. "Health sector reform and the interpretation of policy context," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 69-83, April.
- Rechel, Bernd & Khodjamurodov, Ghafur, 2010. "International involvement and national health governance: The basic benefit package in Tajikistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 1928-1932, June.
- Gonzalez Block, Miguel Angel, 1997. "Comparative research and analysis methods for shared learning from health system reforms," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 187-209, December.
- Ketelhöhn, Niels & Sanz, Luis, 2016. "Healthcare management priorities in Latin America: Framework and responses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3835-3838.
- Daniel Cobos Muñoz & Paloma Merino Amador & Laura Monzon Llamas & David Martinez Hernandez & Juana Maria Santos Sancho, 2017. "Decentralization of health systems in low and middle income countries: a systematic review," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 62(2), pages 219-229, March.
- Collins, Charles D & Green, Andrew T & Newell, James N, 2002. "The relationship between disease control strategies and health system development: the case of TB," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 141-160, November.
- Zacharia S. Masanyiwa & Anke Niehof & Catrien J. A. M. Termeer, 2015. "A gendered users′ perspective on decentralized primary health services in rural Tanzania," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 285-306, July.
- Lloyd-Sherlock, Peter, 2000. "Old Age and Poverty in Developing Countries: New Policy Challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2157-2168, December.
- Põlluste, Kaja & Kasiulevičius, Vytautas & Veide, Sarmite & Kringos, Dionne Sofia & Boerma, Wienke & Lember, Margus, 2013. "Primary care in Baltic countries: A comparison of progress and present systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 122-130.
- Islam, Anwar & Zaffar Tahir, M., 2002. "Health sector reform in South Asia: new challenges and constraints," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 151-169, May.
- Hamdan, Motasem & Defever, Mia, 2003. "Human resources for health in Palestine: a policy analysis: Part I: Current situation and recent developments," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 243-259, May.
- Babis, Deby, 2014. "The role of civil society organizations in the institutionalization of indigenous medicine in Bolivia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 287-294.
- Buse, Kent & Walt, Gill, 1996. "Aid coordination for health sector reform: a conceptual framework for analysis and assessment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 173-187, December.
- Steven Russell & Sara Bennett & Anne Mills, 1999. "Reforming the health sector: towards a healthy new public management," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 767-775.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:7:y:1995:i:3:p:329-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.