Healthcare management priorities in Latin America: Framework and responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholson, Lawrence & Vakharia, Asoo J. & Selcuk Erenguc, S., 2004. "Outsourcing inventory management decisions in healthcare: Models and application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 271-290, April.
- K.J. Klassen & T.R. Rohleder, 2001. "Combining Operations and Marketing to Manage Capacity and Demand in Services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 1-30, April.
- Ridge, J. C. & Jones, S. K. & Nielsen, M. S. & Shahani, A. K., 1998. "Capacity planning for intensive care units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 346-355, March.
- Kusters, Rob J. & Groot, Petra M. A., 1996. "Modelling resource availability in general hospitals design and implementation of a decision support model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 428-445, February.
- Jérôme Baray & Gérard Cliquet, 2013. "Optimizing locations through a maximum covering/p-median hierarchical model: Maternity hospitals in France," Post-Print halshs-00768004, HAL.
- Markus Jochmann & Roberto León-González, 2004.
"Estimating the demand for health care with panel data: a semiparametric Bayesian approach,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 1003-1014.
- Markus Jochmann & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2003. "Estimating the Demand for Health Care with Panel Data: A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 2003005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- Baray, Jérôme & Cliquet, Gérard, 2013. "Optimizing locations through a maximum covering/p-median hierarchical model: Maternity hospitals in France," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 127-132.
- Kim, Kyung Hoon & Kim, Kang Sik & Kim, Dong Yul & Kim, Jong Ho & Kang, Suk Hou, 2008. "Brand equity in hospital marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 75-82, January.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- Andrew Cassels, 1995. "Health sector reform: Key issues in less developed countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 329-347, May.
- Jeff Richardson, 2001. "Supply and Demand for Medical Care: Or, Is the Health Care Market Perverse?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(3), pages 336-352.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare management; Management education; Healthcare in Latin America; Healthcare education; Healthcare management priorities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:9:p:3835-3838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .