Aid coordination for health sector reform: a conceptual framework for analysis and assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Green & Ann Matthias, 1995. "NGOS‐a policy panacea for the next millennium?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 565-573, 05.
- Andrew Cassels, 1995. "Health sector reform: Key issues in less developed countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 329-347, 05.
- Morss, Elliott R., 1984. "Institutional destruction resulting from donor and project proliferation in Sub-Saharan African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 465-470, April.
- Justice, Judith, 1987. "The bureaucratic context of international health: A social scientist's view," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1301-1306, January.
- Gilson, Lucy & Mills, Anne, 1995. "Health sector reforms in sub-Saharan Africa: lessons of the last 10 years," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 215-243.
- Akbar Zaidi, S., 1994. "Planning in the health sector: For whom, by whom?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1385-1393, November.
- Bollini, Paola & Reich, Michael R., 1994. "The Italian fight against world hunger. A critical analysis of Italian aid for development in the 1980s," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 607-620, September.
- Harrold, P., 1995. "The Broad Sector Approach to Investment Lending. Sector Investment Programs," World Bank - Discussion Papers 302, World Bank.
- Berman, Peter, 1995. "Health sector reform: making health development sustainable," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 13-28.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:38:y:1996:i:3:p:173-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.