Aid coordination for health sector reform: a conceptual framework for analysis and assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berman, Peter, 1995. "Health sector reform: making health development sustainable," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 13-28.
- Bollini, Paola & Reich, Michael R., 1994. "The Italian fight against world hunger. A critical analysis of Italian aid for development in the 1980s," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 607-620, September.
- Harrold, P., 1995. "The Broad Sector Approach to Investment Lending. Sector Investment Programs," World Bank - Discussion Papers 302, World Bank.
- Akbar Zaidi, S., 1994. "Planning in the health sector: For whom, by whom?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1385-1393, November.
- Gilson, Lucy & Mills, Anne, 1995. "Health sector reforms in sub-Saharan Africa: lessons of the last 10 years," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 215-243.
- Morss, Elliott R., 1984. "Institutional destruction resulting from donor and project proliferation in Sub-Saharan African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 465-470, April.
- Justice, Judith, 1987. "The bureaucratic context of international health: A social scientist's view," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1301-1306, January.
- Andrew Green & Ann Matthias, 1995. "NGOS‐a policy panacea for the next millennium?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 565-573, 05.
- Andrew Cassels, 1995. "Health sector reform: Key issues in less developed countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 329-347, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:38:y:1996:i:3:p:173-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.