Aid coordination for health sector reform: a conceptual framework for analysis and assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrold, P., 1995. "The Broad Sector Approach to Investment Lending. Sector Investment Programs," World Bank - Discussion Papers 302, World Bank.
- Akbar Zaidi, S., 1994. "Planning in the health sector: For whom, by whom?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1385-1393, November.
- Bollini, Paola & Reich, Michael R., 1994. "The Italian fight against world hunger. A critical analysis of Italian aid for development in the 1980s," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 607-620, September.
- Gilson, Lucy & Mills, Anne, 1995. "Health sector reforms in sub-Saharan Africa: lessons of the last 10 years," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 215-243.
- Justice, Judith, 1987. "The bureaucratic context of international health: A social scientist's view," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1301-1306, January.
- Andrew Green & Ann Matthias, 1995. "NGOS‐a policy panacea for the next millennium?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 565-573, May.
- Andrew Cassels, 1995. "Health sector reform: Key issues in less developed countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 329-347, May.
- Morss, Elliott R., 1984. "Institutional destruction resulting from donor and project proliferation in Sub-Saharan African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 465-470, April.
- Berman, Peter, 1995. "Health sector reform: making health development sustainable," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 13-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bärnighausen, Till & Bloom, David E. & Humair, Salal, 2013. "Global Health Governance and Tropical Diseases," IZA Policy Papers 58, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pallas, Sarah Wood & Khuat, Thi Hai Oanh & Le, Quang Duong & Ruger, Jennifer Prah, 2015. "The changing donor landscape of health sector aid to Vietnam: A qualitative case study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 165-172.
- Sundewall, Jesper & Jönsson, Kristina & Cheelo, Caesar & Tomson, Göran, 2010. "Stakeholder perceptions of aid coordination implementation in the Zambian health sector," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 122-128, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:38:y:1996:i:3:p:173-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.