Health sector reform in South Asia: new challenges and constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Cassels, 1995. "Health sector reform: Key issues in less developed countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 329-347, May.
- Berman, Peter, 1995. "Health sector reform: making health development sustainable," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 13-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cook, Ian G. & Dummer, Trevor J. B., 2004. "Changing health in China: re-evaluating the epidemiological transition model," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 329-343, March.
- Raushan, Rajesh & Mutharayappa, R., 2014. "Social disparity in child morbidity and curative care: Investigating for determining factors from rural India," Working Papers 314, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Bonu, Sekhar & Gutierrez, Leah C. & Borghis, Alain & Roche, Frederick C., 2009. "Transformational trends confounding the South Asian health systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 230-238, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:60:y:2002:i:2:p:151-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.