Reproductive Health—The Missing Millennium Development Goal : Poverty, Health, and Development in a Changing World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004.
"Demographic Determinants of Savings: Estimating and Interpreting the Aggregate Association in Asia,"
901, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2005. "Demographic Determinants of Savings: Estimating and Interpreting the Aggregate Association in Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 1479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 2003.
"Does piped water reduce diarrhea for children in rural India?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 153-173, January.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Does piped water reduce diarrhea for children in rural India ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2664, The World Bank.
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 2001. "Estimating Wealth Effects Without Expenditure Data—Or Tears: An Application To Educational Enrollments In States Of India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(1), pages 115-132, February.
- Indra Pathmanathan & Jerker Liljestrand & Jo. M. Martins & Lalini C. Rajapaksa & Craig Lissner & Amala de Silva & Swarna Selvaraju & Prabha Joginder Singh, 2003. "Investing in Maternal Health : Learning from Malaysia and Sri Lanka," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14754.
- Thaddeus, Sereen & Maine, Deborah, 1994. "Too far to walk: Maternal mortality in context," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1091-1110, April.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:5:730-732_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cumming, Jacqueline, 1994. "Core services and priority-setting: the New Zealand experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 41-60.
- Laura B. Rawlings & Lynne Sherburne-Benz & Julie van Domelen, 2004. "Evaluating Social Funds : A Cross-Country Analysis of Community Investments," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15057.
- Berman, Peter, 1995. "Health sector reform: making health development sustainable," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 13-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mollie Fair, 2008. "From Population Lending to HNP Results : The Evolution of the World Bank's Strategies in Health, Nutrition and Population," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6406.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health; Nutrition and Population - Adolescent Health Health Economics and Finance Health Monitoring and Evaluation Health Systems Development and Reform Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.