Health sector reform: making health development sustainable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berman, Peter A. & Gwatkin, Davidson R. & Burger, Susan E., 1987. "Community-based health workers: Head start or false start towards health for all?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 443-459, January.
- Randall P. Ellis & Thomas G. McGuire, 1993. "Supply-Side and Demand-Side Cost Sharing in Health Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 135-151, Fall.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S. & Berman, Peter, 1995. "Ends and means in public health policy in developing countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 29-45.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1990. "Optimal payment systems for health services," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 375-396, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arlette Campbell White & Thomas W. Merrick & Abdo S. Yazbeck, 2006. "Reproductive Health—The Missing Millennium Development Goal : Poverty, Health, and Development in a Changing World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7116.
- Lonnroth, Knut & Thuong, Le Minh & Linh, Pham Duy & Diwan, Vinod, 1998. "Risks and benefits of private health care: exploring physicians' views on private health care in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 81-97, August.
- Matthias Fischer, 2014. "Fit for the Future? A New Approach in the Debate about What Makes Healthcare Systems Really Sustainable," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, December.
- repec:spr:pharmo:v:1:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s41669-017-0026-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Anwar & Zaffar Tahir, M., 2002. "Health sector reform in South Asia: new challenges and constraints," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 151-169, May.
- Suraratdecha, Chutima & Okunade, Albert A., 2006. "Measuring operational efficiency in a health care system: A case study from Thailand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 2-23, June.
- David H. Peters & Abdo S. Yazbeck & Rashmi R. Sharma & G. N. V. Ramana & Lant H. Pritchett & Adam Wagstaff, 2002. "Better Health Systems for India's Poor : Findings, Analysis, and Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14080.
- repec:spr:scient:v:53:y:2002:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1014829214237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trujillo, Antonio J., 2004. "Petro-state constraints on health policy: guidelines for workable reform in Venezuela," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 39-55, January.
- Deshpande, Kirti & RaviShankar & Diwan, Vishal & Lonnroth, Knut & Mahadik, Vijay Kumar & Chandorkar, Ram Krishna, 2004. "Spatial pattern of private health care provision in Ujjain, India: a provider survey processed and analysed with a Geographical Information System," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 211-222, May.
- Gonzalez Block, Miguel Angel, 1997. "Comparative research and analysis methods for shared learning from health system reforms," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 187-209, December.
- Buse, Kent & Walt, Gill, 1996. "Aid coordination for health sector reform: a conceptual framework for analysis and assessment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 173-187, December.
- Mohammad Hajizadeh & Hong Nghiem, 2011. "Out-of-pocket expenditures for hospital care in Iran: who is at risk of incurring catastrophic payments?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 267-285, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:32:y:1995:i:1-3:p:13-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.