Ends and means in public health policy in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1997. "Prices and Protocols in Public Health Care," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 409-432, September.
- Berman, Peter & Sisler, Daniel G & Habicht, Jean-Pierre, 1989. "Equity in Public-Sector Primary Health Care: The Role of Service Organization in Indonesia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(4), pages 778-803, July.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1992. "Medical Care Costs: How Much Welfare Loss?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 3-21, Summer.
- Ellis, Randall P. & McGuire, Thomas G., 1990. "Optimal payment systems for health services," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 375-396, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1997. "Economic Analysis for Health Projects," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 47-71, February.
- Kutzin, Joseph, 2001. "A descriptive framework for country-level analysis of health care financing arrangements," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 171-204, June.
- Berman, Peter, 1995. "Health sector reform: making health development sustainable," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 13-28.
- Gonzalez Block, Miguel Angel, 1997. "Comparative research and analysis methods for shared learning from health system reforms," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 187-209, December.
- Soderlund, Neil, 1998. "Possible objectives and resulting entitlements of essential health care packages," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 195-208, September.
- Phusit Prakongsai & Natasha Palmer & Preecha Uay-Trakul & Viroj Tangcharoensathien & Anne Mills, 2009. "The implications of benefit package design: the impact on poor Thai households of excluding renal replacement therapy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 291-308.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:32:y:1995:i:1-3:p:29-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .