Changing health in China: re-evaluating the epidemiological transition model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heuveline, Patrick & Guillot, Michel & Gwatkin, Davidson R., 2002. "The uneven tides of the health transition," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 313-322, July.
- Liu, Xingzhu & Mills, Anne, 2002. "Financing reforms of public health services in China: lessons for other nations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 1691-1698, June.
- Liu, Yuanli & Hsiao, William C. & Eggleston, Karen, 1999. "Equity in health and health care: the Chinese experience," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(10), pages 1349-1356, November.
- Islam, Anwar & Zaffar Tahir, M., 2002. "Health sector reform in South Asia: new challenges and constraints," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 151-169, May.
- Phillips, David R., 1994. "Does epidemiological transition have utility for health planners?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1-1, May.
- Liu, Gordon G. & Zhao, Zhongyun & Cai, Renhua & Yamada, Tetsuji & Yamada, Tadashi, 2002. "Equity in health care access to: assessing the urban health insurance reform in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 1779-1794, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huijie Yan, 2015. "The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review," AMSE Working Papers 1548, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Dummer, Trevor J.B. & Cook, Ian G., 2008. "Health in China and India: A cross-country comparison in a context of rapid globalisation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 590-605, August.
- Huijie Yan, 2015. "The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review," Working Papers halshs-01247183, HAL.
- Amarakoon Bandara, 2005. "Emerging health isues in Asia and the Pacific: implications for public health policy," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 12(2), pages 33-58, December.
- Cao, Shixiong & Wang, Xiuqing & Wang, Guosheng, 2009. "Lessons learned from China's fall into the poverty trap," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 298-307.
- Sébastien Wälti, 2005. "The duration of fixed exchange rate regimes," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp96, IIIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:67:y:2004:i:3:p:329-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .