Internal Migration, Return Migration, and Mortality. Evidence from Panel Data on Union Army Veterans
In: Health and Labor Force Participation over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Past
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9633.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9633||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steckel, Richard H., 1989. "Household migration and rural settlement in the United States, 1850-1860," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 190-218, April.
- Jeffrey G, Williamson & Kevin O'Rourke & Timothy J. Hatton, 1993.
"Mass Migration, Commodity Market Integration and Real Wage Convergence: The Late Nineteenth Century Atlantic Economy,"
NBER Historical Working Papers
0048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, K. & Williamson, J.G. & Hatton, T.J., 1993. "Mass Migration, Commodity Market Integration, and Real Wage Convergence: The Late Nineteenth Century Atlantic Economy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1640, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Michael R. Haines, 1994. "The Population of the United States, 1790-1920," NBER Historical Working Papers 0056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert William Fogel, 1993. "New Sources and New Techniques for the Study of Secular Trends in Nutritional Status, Health, Mortality, and the Process of Aging," NBER Historical Working Papers 0026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallaway, Lowell E. & Vedder, Richard K., 1971. "Mobility of Native Americans," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 613-649, September.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1984.
"Nutrition and the Decline in Mortality Since 1700: Some Preliminary Findings,"
NBER Working Papers
1402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1986. "Nutrition and the Decline in Mortality since 1700: Some Preliminary Findings," NBER Chapters, in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 439-556 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stark, Oded & Bloom, David E, 1985. "The New Economics of Labor Migration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 173-78, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:9633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.