Household migration and rural settlement in the United States, 1850-1860
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Sanchez, 2003. "Internal Migration, Return Migration, and Mortality. Evidence from Panel Data on Union Army Veterans," NBER Chapters,in: Health and Labor Force Participation over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Past, pages 203-230 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Bazzi & Martin Fiszbein & Mesay Gebresilasse, 2017. "Frontier Culture: The Roots and Persistence of â€œRugged Individualismâ€ in the United States," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2018-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Scott A. Carson, 2006. "African-American and White Living Standards in the 19th Century American South: A Biological Comparison," CESifo Working Paper Series 1696, CESifo Group Munich.
- Scott Alan Carson, 2010. "Black and white labor market outcomes in the nineteenth century American South," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 164-177, August.
- Scott Carson, 2009. "African-American and white inequality in the nineteenth century American South: a biological comparison," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 739-755, July.
- Scott A. Carson, 2007. "Black and White Labor Market Outcomes in the 19th Century American South," CESifo Working Paper Series 2079, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:26:y:1989:i:2:p:190-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .