The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jiankun, He & Zhiwei, Yu & Da, Zhang, 2012. "China's strategy for energy development and climate change mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 7-13.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Kaneko, Shinji, 2009. "Environmental performance and returns to pollution abatement in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1643-1651, April.
- Schreifels, Jeremy J. & Fu, Yale & Wilson, Elizabeth J., 2012. "Sulfur dioxide control in China: policy evolution during the 10th and 11th Five-year Plans and lessons for the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 779-789.
- Li, Yong & Oberheitmann, Andreas, 2009. "Challenges of rapid economic growth in China: Reconciling sustainable energy use, environmental stewardship and social development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1412-1422, April.
- Andrews-Speed, Philip, 2009. "China's ongoing energy efficiency drive: Origins, progress and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1331-1344, April.
- Yip, Winnie & Hsiao, William, 2009. "China's health care reform: A tentative assessment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 613-619, December.
- Dong, Keyong, 2009. "Medical insurance system evolution in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 591-597, December.
- Zhang, Xilin & Kumar, Ashok, 2011. "Evaluating renewable energy-based rural electrification program in western China: Emerging problems and possible scenarios," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 773-779, January.
- Yang, Chi-Jen & Xuan, Xiaowei & Jackson, Robert B., 2012. "China's coal price disturbances: Observations, explanations, and implications for global energy economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 720-727.
- Chen, Jinjin, 2011. "China's experiment on the differential electricity pricing policy and the struggle for energy conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5076-5085, September.
- Price, Lynn & Wang, Xuejun & Yun, Jiang, 2010. "The challenge of reducing energy consumption of the Top-1000 largest industrial enterprises in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6485-6498, November.
- Hang, Leiming & Tu, Meizeng, 2007. "The impacts of energy prices on energy intensity: Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2978-2988, May.
- Yao, Runming & Li, Baizhan & Steemers, Koen, 2005. "Energy policy and standard for built environment in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 1973-1988.
- Li, Li & Tan, Zhongfu & Wang, Jianhui & Xu, Jun & Cai, Chengkai & Hou, Yong, 2011. "Energy conservation and emission reduction policies for the electric power industry in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3669-3679, June.
- Cook, Ian G. & Dummer, Trevor J. B., 2004. "Changing health in China: re-evaluating the epidemiological transition model," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 329-343, March.
- Byrne, John & Shen, Bo & Li, Xiuguo, 1996. "The challenge of sustainability : Balancing China's energy, economic and environmental goals," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 455-462, May.
- Yang, Ming, 2008. "China's energy efficiency target 2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 561-570, February.
- Wang, Hufeng, 2009. "A dilemma of Chinese healthcare reform: How to re-define government roles?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 598-604, December.
- Talha Yalta, A. & Cakar, Hatice, 2012.
"Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A reconciliation,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 666-675.
- A. Talha Yalta & Hatice Cakar, 2012. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in China: A Reconciliation," Working Papers 1202, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharyya, Onil & Delu, Yin & Wong, Sabrina T. & Bowen, Chen, 2011. "Evolution of primary care in China 1997-2009," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(2-3), pages 174-180, May.
- Wanchuan Lin & Gordon G. Liu & Gang Chen, 2009. "The Urban Resident Basic Medical Insurance: a landmark reform towards universal coverage in China," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 83-96, July.
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & He, Guizhen & Bluemling, Bettina & Beckers, Theo A.M., 2013. "Sustainability effects of household-scale biogas in rural China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 273-287.
- Zhang, Daisheng & Aunan, Kristin & Martin Seip, Hans & Vennemo, Haakon, 2011. "The energy intensity target in China's 11th Five-Year Plan period--Local implementation and achievements in Shanxi Province," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4115-4124, July.
- Yao, Chunsheng & Chen, Chongying & Li, Ming, 2012. "Analysis of rural residential energy consumption and corresponding carbon emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 445-450.
- Zhang, Zengkai & Guo, Ju'e & Qian, Dong & Xue, Yong & Cai, Luping, 2013. "Effects and mechanism of influence of China's resource tax reform: A regional perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 676-685.
- Hou, Jian & Zhang, Peidong & Tian, Yongsheng & Yuan, Xianzheng & Yang, Yanli, 2011. "Developing low-carbon economy: Actions, challenges and solutions for energy savings in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3037-3042.
- Wang, Zhaohua & Zhang, Bin & Zhang, Yixiang, 2012.
"Determinants of public acceptance of tiered electricity price reform in China: Evidence from four urban cities,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 235-244.
- Zhaohua Wang & Bin Zhang & Yixiang Zhang, 2011. "Determinants of public acceptance of tiered electricity price reform in China: Evidence from four urban cities," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 14, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Chang, Shiyan & Zhao, Lili & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Zhang, Xiliang, 2012. "Biofuels development in China: Technology options and policies needed to meet the 2020 target," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 64-79.
- Lin, Boqiang & Liu, Jianghua & Yang, Yingchun, 2012. "Impact of carbon intensity and energy security constraints on China's coal import," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 137-147.
- Shyu, Chian-Woei, 2012. "Rural electrification program with renewable energy sources: An analysis of China’s Township Electrification Program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 842-853.
- He, Jie, 2005. "Estimating the economic cost of China's new desulfur policy during her gradual accession to WTO: The case of industrial SO2 emission," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 364-402.
- Wu, Yanrui, 2003. "Deregulation and growth in China's energy sector: a review of recent development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1417-1425, October.
- Adam Wagstaff & Winnie Yip & Magnus Lindelow & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "China's health system and its reform: a review of recent studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 7-23, July.
- Bhattacharyya, Onil & Delu, Yin & Wong, Sabrina T. & Bowen, Chen, 2011. "Evolution of primary care in China 1997–2009," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 174-180.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy; environment; health; China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2016-01-03 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2016-01-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2016-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2016-01-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-01247183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.