Report NEP-ENE-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Szulecki, Kacper & Ancygier, Andrzej & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2015. "Energy Union: From Idea to Reality," EconStor Conference Papers 125457, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Adnane Kendel & Nathalie Lazaric, 2015. "The diffusion of smart meters in France: A discussion of the empirical evidence and the implications for smart cities," Post-Print halshs-01246427, HAL.
- Fateh Belaid & Thomas Garcia, 2015. "Understanding the spectrum of residential energy-saving behaviours : French evidence using disaggregated data," Working Papers 1536, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2015. "Energy Efficiency Priority for Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201506, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2015.
- G. Mandras & G. Garau, 2015. "Economy-wide rebound effects from an increase in efficiency in the use of energy: the Italian case," Working Paper CRENoS 201520, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Kniesner, Thomas J. & Rustamov, Galib, 2015. "Differential and Distributional Effects of Energy Efficiency Surveys: Evidence from Electricity Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 9567, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Venkatachalam ANBUMOZHI & HAN Phoumin, 2015. "Tracking Clean Energy Progress in ASEAN Member States and Analysis of Implementation Deficits," Working Papers DP-2015-87, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Baulch, Bob & Do, Thuy Duong & Le, Thai-Ha, 2015. "Solar Home Systems in Ho Chi Minh City: A promising technology whose time has not yet come," MPRA Paper 68612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katrin Rehdanz & Carsten Schroeder & Daiju Narita & Toshihiro Okubo, 2015. "Public Preferences for Alternative Electricity Mixes in Post-Fukushima Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2015-013, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2015. "Second-best Carbon Taxation in the Global Economy: The Green Paradox and Carbon Leakage Revisited," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/15, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Armon Rezai & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2015. "Cumulative Emissions, Unburnable Fossil Fuel and the Optimal Carbon Tax," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-07/15, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Dovern, Jonas & Harnisch, Sebastian & Klepper, Gernot & Platt, Ulrich & Oschlies, Andreas & Rickels, Wilfried, 2015. "Radiation Management: Gezielte Beeinflussung des globalen Strahlungshaushalts zur Kontrolle des anthropogenen Klimawandels," Kiel Discussion Papers 549/550, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Agata Miazga & Dominik Owczarek, 2015. "It's cold inside – energy poverty in Poland," IBS Working Papers 16/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Nam, Kee-Yung & Cham, Maria Rowena & Halili, Paulo Rodelio, 2015. "Power Sector Development in Myanmar," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 460, Asian Development Bank.
- Blázquez De Paz, Mario, 2015. "Auction Performance on Wholesale Electricity Markets in the Presence of Transmission Constraints and Transmission Costs," Working Paper Series 1098, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pär Holmberg & Frank Wolak, 2015. "Electricity markets: Designing auctions where suppliers have uncertain costs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1541, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nadine Schreiner, 2015. "Auf der Suche nach Energiearmut: eine Potentialanalyse des Low-Income-High-Cost Indikators für Deutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 811, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Fleming, David & Komarek, Timothy & Partridge, Mark & Measham, Thomas, 2015. "The Booming Socioeconomic Impacts of Shale: A Review of Findings and Methods in the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 68487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chi-Kong Chyong, 2015. "Markets and long-term contracts: The case of Russian gas supplies to Europe," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1542, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Umed Temurshoev & Marian Mraz & Luis Delgado Sancho & Peter Eder, 2015. "EU Petroleum Refining Fitness Check: OURSE Modelling and Results," JRC Research Reports JRC96207, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jean-Francois Maystadt & Muhammad Kabir Salihu, 2015. "National or political cake?," Working Papers 100756558, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2015. "Forecasting Oil and Stock Returns with a Qual VAR using over 150 Years of Data," Working Papers 201589, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2015. "Reassessing the empirical relationship between the oil price and the dollar," Working Papers 2015-25, CEPII research center.
- Ruslan Lukach & Robert Marschinski & Dilyara Bakhtieva & Marian Mraz & Umed Temurshoev & Peter Eder & Luis Delgado Sancho, 2015. "EU Petroleum Refining Fitness Check: Impact of EU Legislation on Sectoral Economic Performance," JRC Research Reports JRC96206, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Golombek, Rolf & Irarrazabal, Alfonso A. & Ma, Lin, 2015. "OPEC’s market power: An Empirical Dominant Firm Model for the Oil Market," Memorandum 21/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Arora, Vipin, 2015. "Consumer Credit, Oil Prices, and the U.S. Economy," MPRA Paper 68563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Karim, 2015. "Extractive Institutional Structure and Economic Development: Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 68559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachaniotis, Nikolaos & Masvoula, Marisa, 2015. "A decision support system for scheduling fleets of fuel supply vessels," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 3-2015, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Huijie Yan, 2015. "The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review," Working Papers halshs-01247183, HAL.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2015. "Spatial Resource Management under Pollution Externalities," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-05/15, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Guilherme de Oliveira & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2015. "A Green Lewis Development Model," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_49, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Stefano Bosi & David Desmarchelier, 2015. "Limit Cycles under a Negative Effect of Pollution on Consumption Demand: The Role of an Environmental Kuznets Curve," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-03/15, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Sergei Mihalischev & Yulia Raskina, 2015. "Environmental Kuznets Curve: The Case of Russia," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/15, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Raitzer, David A. & Samson, Jindra Nuella G. & Nam, Kee-Yung, 2015. "Achieving Environmental Sustainability in Myanmar," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 467, Asian Development Bank.
- Ferrarini , Benno & de Vries , Gaaitzen J., 2015. "What Accounts for the Growth of Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Advanced and Emerging Economies? The Role of Consumption, Technology, and Global Supply Chain Trade," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 458, Asian Development Bank.
- Damien Sans, 2015. "Optimal Taxation Rule Reversal in the Presence of Gentle Polluters and Greedy Cleaners," Working Papers halshs-01247190, HAL.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Nesje, Frikk, 2015. "Destructive intergenerational altruism," Memorandum 22/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Drupp, Moritz A. & Freeman, Mark C. & Groom, Ben & Nesje, Frikk, 2015. "Discounting Disentangled," Memorandum 20/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Lamperti & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Preventing Environmental Disasters: Market-Based vs. Command-and-Control Policies," LEM Papers Series 2015/34, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Maria Chistyakova & Philippe Mahenc, 2015. "Free-Riding on Environmental Taxation," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-02/15, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2015. "International Environmental Agreements-The Role of Foresight," Discussion Paper Series 2015_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2015.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Roger Lagunoff, 2015. "Tipping Points and Business-as-Usual in a Global Carbon Commons," Documentos de Trabajo 458, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..