Tracking Clean Energy Progress in ASEAN Member States and Analysis of Implementation Deficits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rully PRASSETYA & Ponciano INTAL Jr, 2015. "AEC Blueprint Implementation Performance and Challenges: Standards and Conformance," Working Papers DP-2015-42, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsRural development; employment creation; energy poverty; inclusive growth; ASEAN;
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-01-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2015-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .