Report NEP-CNA-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinrich, Torsten & Dai, Shuanping, 2015. "Diversity of firm sizes, complexity, and industry structure in the Chinese economy," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 107/2015, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Du , Qingyuan & Wei , Shang-Jin, 2015. "A Darwinian Perspective on “Exchange Rate Undervaluation”," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 456, Asian Development Bank.
- Chen, Zhao & Lu, Ming, 2015. "Urban Systems and Urban Development in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 552, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Sun, Lixin, 2015. "China’s Debt: Structure, Determinants and Sustainability," MPRA Paper 68548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2015.
- Wei , Shang-Jin & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2015. "The Competitive Saving Motive: Concept, Evidence, and Implications," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 465, Asian Development Bank.
- Huijie Yan, 2015. "The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review," Working Papers halshs-01247183, HAL.