A dilemma of Chinese healthcare reform: How to re-define government roles?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karen Eggleston & Winnie Yip, 2004.
"Hospital Competition under Regulated Prices: Application to Urban Health Sector Reforms in China,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 343-368, December.
- Karen Eggleston & Winnie Yip, 2004. "Hospital Competition under Regulated Prices: Application to Urban Health Sector Reforms in China," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0401, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Diamond, Peter, 1992. "Organizing the Health Insurance Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1233-1254, November.
- Wilson, Charles, 1977. "A model of insurance markets with incomplete information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 167-207, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huijie Yan, 2015. "The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review," AMSE Working Papers 1548, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Zhou, Liping & Geng, Na & Jiang, Zhibin & Wang, Xiuxian, 2017. "Combining revenue and equity in capacity allocation of imaging facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 619-628.
- Liu, Hong & Gao, Song & Rizzo, John A., 2011. "The expansion of public health insurance and the demand for private health insurance in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 28-41, March.
- Huijie Yan, 2015. "The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review," Working Papers halshs-01247183, HAL.
- Yu, Hao, 2015. "Universal health insurance coverage for 1.3 billion people: What accounts for China's success?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 1145-1152.
- Li, Cheng & Yu, Xuan & Butler, James R.G. & Yiengprugsawan, Vasoontara & Yu, Min, 2011. "Moving towards universal health insurance in China: Performance, issues and lessons from Thailand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 359-366, August.
- Yu, Xuan & Li, Cheng & Shi, Yuhua & Yu, Min, 2010. "Pharmaceutical supply chain in China: Current issues and implications for health system reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 8-15, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Health care markets Government policy China Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:20:y:2009:i:4:p:598-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.